shape
carat
color
clarity

Which shoes do you like best?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I like 7, then 5, then 3. There''s something I like about the shoes with ruching...I think they tie in nicely with the ruching on the bust.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 2:51:12 AM
Author: EBree
#1 and #5. I like how they both echo the twist at the bust of the gown. Gorgeous gown, by the way!
I agree with EBree and think you need a poll...

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like 1 then 5.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
I like number 5.
1.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE the blinginess of #4!! So nice!

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
I really like #''s 1, 4, and 7 the best. But I''m a little biased because I am using number 1 for my wedding shoe. It is really comfortable by the way!

There aren''t any that you posted that I didn''t like so I think no matter which way you go they will look great! And what a stunning dress too!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
I didn''t look at the other responses, but my favourites were 4, 1, and 5.

glitterazzi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 8:07:32 AM
Author: Clairitek
My first choice is 5 because the twist of the folds in the shoe go with the twist in the bust of your gown. My second choice would be 4 because of the glam aspect. I tend to go for more understated shoes when it comes to the embellishments so that is probably effecting my choices.

I LOVE the flower one but I think the sling back is too casual for your gown and your wedding.

Would you mind sharing who makes all these pretty shoes you posted? I can tell for some of them but others I am not sure. I really like quite a few pairs of the ones you posted. My FI is shorter than I am so I am always on the look-out for nice flats.

Of course! Here are the links!
#1 Nina
#2 Matisse
#3 Volpi
#4 Lola Cruz
#5 Nutting
#5 Tracy Reese
#6 Delman

Hope they help! Us tall girls need to stick together!

glitterazzi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 1:04:55 PM
Author: TheBigT
My mom just got the Nina ones (#1) in gold to wear to my wedding! She said they''re really comfortable. She also got them in black to wear to someone else''s wedding later this summer (that''s how much she liked them!).

I prefer #4...

Are you trying to match the shoes to your dress? That could be really tricky!

Tricky! I know! That''s why I''m leaning a little more towards a soft metallic... I don''t have my swatch yet - I wonder if that means that they haven''t started my dress yet! AH! But I''ll not make a final decision until I have a swatch to put next to the shoes... I''m not much of a risk taker! I thought about having a colorful shoe, but I think it might take away from the gown... it really makes a statement all on it''s own!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
3 and 4!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 12:11:08 PM
Author: mscushion
#4 or #6!
Correction: I meant #4 or #7. Had to come back for those pretty, pretty shoes!
36.gif

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Now that I see the relative prices, I''d pick 5 instead of 7. IMO, 7 is too expensive for what you''re getting. You''d basically be paying an extra $200 over #5 just to have a pointed toe.

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I like these the best. They look the most comfortable, will be able to be worn again, will give your fiance the greatest height difference (since he''s not that much taller than you), and the twist echos the neckline of the gown.

w.%20Nuttin.JPG

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
I love both 1 and 4. Your dress is stunning! Do you have a thread on it?

FroggyMont

Shiny_Rock
Love the dress!! I like #1 and #4 the best!

diamondgirl4382

Shiny_Rock
I like 1 and 7. But I think 6 looks the most comfortable, and they are adorable too!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Agree with the others - #4. Your dress is stunning!

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 9:46:58 AM
Author: Winks_Elf
I like these the best. They look the most comfortable, will be able to be worn again, will give your fiance the greatest height difference (since he''s not that much taller than you), and the twist echos the neckline of the gown.

w.%20Nuttin.JPG

Ditto! Us tall brides have such a limited selection, but you found some gorgeous shoes to choose from!!!

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/17/2009 11:39:06 AM
Author: bensbride

Date: 4/16/2009 9:46:58 AM
Author: Winks_Elf

w.%20Nuttin.JPG

Ditto! Us tall brides have such a limited selection, but you found some gorgeous shoes to choose from!!!
9.gif
9.gif

Thritto!!! I love how the twist in the shoe compliments your dress. Plus, ALDO shoes are super comfortable...just order one size larger than your normal size because they run super small. I normally wear an 8.5, but have to get a 10 (40 European size) in ALDO shoes.

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
#5 is nice except for the brown heel - to me, that makes them look more casual, not the elegant feel you''re going for. I''d get #1, 4 or 7, I think. No bad choices, though.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
I like 5 and 3 the best.

labellavita81

Shiny_Rock
I love number one. I am very very parital to bows and ruffles for that matter. I think they are sooo romantic!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
I like 5 and 4. They both go with your dress best, IMO. I love shoe 6, but I agree that it doesn''t work as week with the dress.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results