shape
carat
color
clarity

Which setting for 2ctw Lightbox earrings

Jeweljunke

Shiny_Rock
Well I did receive the Lightbox 2 ctw studs on Monday. They are really really nice. I'm keeping them for sure. Now I have to decide on how to set them. I already have mined diamond earrings that are 1.20 ctw and I love them. They will continue to be my stand alone studs. For the Lightbox, I wanted dangles. Now do I do plain dangles or add some mined diamonds in the mix. I do have to apologize for the quality of the photos. It is really hard trying to take a close up photo of your ears :):). So since I do like both styles, which would you go for?

IMG_3314.jpeg IMG_3312.jpeg

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
Fun! I’d go with the first option; for me the second option is too similar to regular studs, I can’t imagine a situation where I’d choose those over my studs.

mommylawyer

Brilliant_Rock
I would also go with the first option. I agree that the second option is too similar to regular studs.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh gosh, they both look good! I guess since you already have studs I would go with the first ones that are dressed up a little with
minded stones. Cant go wrong either way!

Dhana

Shiny_Rock
i like the first one

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock
Fun project! And you are so lucky to have snagged the studs. Can you share any photos with us??

Jeweljunke

Shiny_Rock
Fun project! And you are so lucky to have snagged the studs. Can you share any photos with us??

I'll try and take better photos tomorrow. These were the best I could do while I was wearing them. It was pretty difficult. I'll try and take some to show the stones better.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results