shape
carat
color
clarity

Which setting do you like most?

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the bottom one looking from top down, but from the side it looks squatty. The prongs on the middle one look bulky but I like the side profile. Not sure about the top one. I think it would depend on the size of the stone if I'd pick that one. The head looks like one good accidental whack could knock it off.....
Are these your only choices? Have you already bought the stone? Or are these all ready made rings? Honestly, choosing the diamond the most important part. Find a really nice diamond in your budget and then figure out how to set it.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The center caught my attention right away. Sleek, simple, yet shapely and substantial. Love that one; it really sets off the diamond.

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
I dislike four claws on a rounds diamond because it makes the stone look square so I’d definitely go with number three. As it’s slightly lower to the finger it would be easier for daily wear.

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
So, I like the first ring - with the thinly mele on the band. But I’m biased, both of my ER settings share that detail in common ;)2

winetime12

Shiny_Rock
I like the third because of the prongs mostly

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Out of the choices given, I like number 2. I prefer the look of 4 prongs on a round diamond, but most on here prefer 6. I would ask to make them less bulky. Good luck!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Number 1

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
Number 3 for me -
1) The setting is lower which is more comfortable to wear on a daily basis
2) There are 6 prongs which gives the diamond a more rounded look
3) Solid gold band, which lets the main diamond do all the talking!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like 2 the best. I just love a classic solitaire :kiss2:

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
I think the middle setting is too prongy. The prongs overpower the diamond. Number one or three are both pretty in my opinion. I would pick the one you think she would like most.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It would be 1 or 3 for me. Probably 3. The prongs on #2 are too big, too noticeable, and too distracting.

Edit...which stone is cut the best? Do you have reports you can post...or is this just about the settings?

Leigh10

Shiny_Rock
#3.... 6 v-prongs are going to let in light, keep it secure and let that rock sparkle!

CoolKat

Rough_Rock
#1 band with #3 basket/prongs! Me likey some blings on me bands! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results