Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Which ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kyon

Rough_Rock
Hello everybody, i''ve shopping around and it looks like i''m getting a 1carat for my proposal ring. Right now, i''ve got to choose a setting. Would it be this
1)http://www.dvatche.com/large_rings/616.htm
2)http://www.dvatche.com/large_rings/822.htm
3)http://www.dvatche.com/large_rings/921.htm
or the classic 3round/pear stones.
I know there are so many choices that is why i''m having a headache too. My girlfriend has slim long fingers only size4.5 i think. Would a 3stone overwhelmed her finger? I think she prefers a simple classic just like me. The baguette looks simple n nice though pricey. Anyone here has this baguette too. Also, this is going to be a surprise ring, is it safer to err on the undersize side or oversize? I think she''s a japanese size7 which should be abt US4.5. Hope to hear your opinion.

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Well, my fingers are long and about a size 4 in a narrow band. The look across the top is personal preference. I will say that a narrow band looks a bit lost on my long finger. Next time, I will choose something wider.

Good luck with your purchase.

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
To make it easier, here are pictures of the 3 direct from Vatche's site.

This is DV-616

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

616-b.gif

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
DV-822

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

822-b_copy.jpg

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
and...DV-921 - now cast your votes!!!

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

921-b.gif

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Oops! Forgot the last one....

DV-629

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

628-b1.gif

AmPm

Rough_Rock
Diamonds are a girls best friend remember, I'm sure she will love which ever design you choose, a three stone always looks stunning on someone with long slim fingers. Having longish slim fingers and larger hands myself I wear quite a wide ring which tends to work well. A classic solitaire with a slightly wider band does look lovely, keeping in mind when a wedding band is worn with it you will achieve a wider look.

julieinkc

Rough_Rock
I wear a 4.5 and have a 2.09 ct in your Vatche #2, the X-prong with pave. It is stunning. I went from a 3 stone because my fingers are so slim that the side stones were touching my fingers on either side and I found it uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Princess Diana: Timeless Jewelry Every Woman Should Own
    Princess Diana: Timeless Jewelry Every Woman Should Own
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.