Which Ring?

• Cushion

Votes: 24 100.0%
  • Radiant

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

juju911

Rough_Rock
Hello! I have been a long time lurker of this website. It is so great!!
The time has come that I am looking to upgrade my wedding ring. The ring that I decide to go with I will want to keep as my forever ring.
There are two options I am weighing.
One ring is a 2 ct radiant center stone with trap sides on a diamond band.
The other ring would be a cushion cut solitaire on a diamond band. I like the cushions that are more rounded, like in the photo below. I think I would need a 3 ct to get the look I love, being that cushions face up so small. I held up a 2 ct cushion loose next to the radiant ring and the cushion looked significantly smaller. I have never been able to see in person or try on a 3 ct cushion though.
I am a size 7 1/2 finger.
So please help me! Which one will stand the test of time and will be the most beautiful?

_28966.jpg

img_4914.png

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I personally would prefer a well cut cushion. They are extremely hard to find, however. I would suggest Good Old Gold and Brilliantly Engaged for modern cushions. Good Old Gold is very good about calling in multiple stones if they don't have what you want in stock, checking light return, and making video comparisons. (Well cut radiants are as hard or harder to find. I'd still use GOG because they are so good at finding well cut stones, in general.)

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
My choice would be a Cushion as well! :wavey:

MrsWhitney

Shiny_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1428809334|3860690 said:
I personally would prefer a well cut cushion. They are extremely hard to find, however. I would suggest Good Old Gold and Brilliantly Engaged for modern cushions. Good Old Gold is very good about calling in multiple stones if they don't have what you want in stock, checking light return, and making video comparisons. (Well cut radiants are as hard or harder to find. I'd still use GOG because they are so good at finding well cut stones, in general.)

Ditto!

FightGravity

Shiny_Rock
That cushion is pretty much my dream ring so...another vote for the cushion :) The radiant looks much more modern to me, if you prefer that look.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
The cushion would be lovely, but that's only if you could find exactly what you're looking for. If not, the radiant is pretty too:)

OCgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I vote for cushion too. A 3 ct cushion would be an absolute dream :love:

juju911

Rough_Rock
Thank you for all the responses! I thought this would be the best place for an opinion because all of you have incredible taste!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I prefer cushions to radiants so I voted cushion!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results