shape
carat
color
clarity

Which PS'er has influenced you the most?

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm going to have to think and then come back and post my list, but I just wanted to say thanks to Sparkly Blonde and Dragonfly. :wink2: You made my day!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Sparkly Blonde|1313021505|2988202 said:
Hudson Hawk. I find her posts to be eloquent and written in a style that I would love to be able to emulate.

Ditto. <3

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
MonkeyPie|1313086599|2988681 said:
Sparkly Blonde|1313021505|2988202 said:
Hudson Hawk. I find her posts to be eloquent and written in a style that I would love to be able to emulate.

Ditto. <3

:love:

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
mscushion|1313080105|2988599 said:
Autumnovember|1313076980|2988564 said:
Can we have a least influential thread? Because I'd vote me :praise:
I don't think so! You influence me to post more often! (The reason is that you are not one of the posters "of old" on here, so to speak, but you've really gained a voice on this forum, which is cool.)

So there :praise:

Oh stop it haha...I was teasing :) Everyone here influences me in some shape or form...even the people that have put me right in my place :bigsmile:

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy and Kaleigh have influenced me the most. They are positive posters and sweet women. Their attitude is much appreciated around here and in real life too. :appl:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
lyra|1313105929|2988911 said:
Skippy and Kaleigh have influenced me the most. They are positive posters and sweet women. Their attitude is much appreciated around here and in real life too. :appl:
aww, Lyra, I feel the EXACT same about You!!! You are such a sweetheart! I always love reading your posts :love:

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
lyra|1313105929|2988911 said:

That is so very kind of you lyra. I think you are a very positive person and I always enjoy your posts. :wavey:

Skippy is the best.

I think PS'ers are an amazing bunch. I have learned from all of you. We are not shy, we tell it like it is, and we do so with grace, and sometimes yes a kick in the pants.. :cheeky:

But do so coming from a good place. I love that about PS'ers. ;))

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Since choosing only one is not possible for me, I'll choose those who have influenced me most:

Storm/Karl K has to be #1 as he has shown such enthusiasm for finding out the minute details for creating the perfect asscher/Octavia. In addition, he has a wonderful empathy for those going through a really rough time.

His loyalty to wifey-to-be who is now 'wifey forever' is inspiring.

His ability to live frugally is beyond reproach; he taught us exactly how he does it in dollars and cents. Hopefully, those days are over and he and his lovely wife are able to enjoy the fruits of their labour :appl: :appl:

Secondly, I have a 'bond' of sorts with Gypsy. She and I were looking ( in vain, as it turned out) for the baguette asscher/trap halos for an asscher stone. She's too intelligent for her own good, :bigsmile: but has 'bumps' like the rest of us.

For sheer kindness, it's got to be a tie between Kaleigh and Mrssalvo.

In the 'just for fun' sector, it's DancingFire by a long shot although he's starting to offer advice on certain diamond cuts. Keep it up, DF :appl: :appl:

Even though I've probably had as many diamonds as I'll ever have, I :love: PS

SB621

Ideal_Rock
kelpie|1313004136|2988051 said:
I want to be Megeve when I grow up. She's my style icon.

I couldn't agree more! I love her jewelry style. Most of her stuff I have saved in my inspiration folder. My favorite PS piece of all time is her 4.70ct FLY in LM setting...oh I get shivers just thinking about it!

So Megeve has really shapped my wants with jewelry. As far as help I think Chrono, TL, BEG and LTP have really assisted me with CS knowledge and where to go for information.

For diamonds I have found Stonecold (who assisted me with my upgrade) and Kenny to be very helpful.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sarahbear621|1313172909|2989460 said:
kelpie|1313004136|2988051 said:
I want to be Megeve when I grow up. She's my style icon.

I couldn't agree more! I love her jewelry style. Most of her stuff I have saved in my inspiration folder. My favorite PS piece of all time is her 4.70ct FLY in LM setting...oh I get shivers just thinking about it!

So Megeve has really shapped my wants with jewelry. As far as help I think Chrono, TL, BEG and LTP have really assisted me with CS knowledge and where to go for information.

For diamonds I have found Stonecold (who assisted me with my upgrade) and Kenny to be very helpful.

That 4.7 ct FLY in LM is one of my all time jewelry desires as well.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results