shape
carat
color
clarity

Which one would you pick?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mikemaz

Rough_Rock
Help! Both stones are ACA and exactly the same... but:

First stone

1.29 Carats - 54.7 table (7.05 - 7.07) (HCA 1.1)

Second stone

1.21 Carats - 56.1 table (6.92- 6.95) (HCA 1.3)

My concern is because the 1st stone has a smaller table and the 2nd stone a larger table, I could get the smaller/cheaper stone, and they will look the exact same size.

Any thoughts?

Thanks so much everyone!

mikemaz

Rough_Rock
1.29 Idealscope

1.29.jpg

mikemaz

Rough_Rock
1.21 Idealscope

1.21.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Id call and have Brian select one of the 2 he feels is the best then buy it.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree with Storm, call Brian and let him advise you. They are so close, and he will be totally honest with you. Please let us know what he says. Both are great stones, so you can''t go wrong with either one. Good luck!!!
1.gif

mikemaz

Rough_Rock
Will the larger table size of the smaller stone make it look as big or biigger than the bigger stone? That''s my only concern, paying more for the larger stone when the smaller one might look bigger... cause honestly, I think the apparent size factor will make the biggest impact.

Will take you advice about asking Brian but would like to hear some other thoughts.

Thanks!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
mikemaz,
the table has nothing to do with how the size of these stones will compare. they are going to be virtually identical in size because they ARE virtually identical in size. they are both 7mm (ish) if price is an issue, go with what fits your budget. either one will look amazing and one will not look bigger than the other.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results