shape
carat
color
clarity

Which one would be best for Princess Cut

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I personally like the prongs on the knox setting much better.

I was JUST at Knox this weekend, and I have to say, their stuff looks great in person AND they were super nice. I would give them a call ASAP though to see if they could have it to you in time. You''re going to need to work fast!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are both pretty, but I prefer the Knox.

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
I vote for the WF setting but I am biased my e-ring has the same legato head and it is to die for people ask me about the head of the ring all the time and say that it is very pretty but the knox is also gorgeous.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i hadn''t seen the knox version before, and with two votes already for it, i was thinking i would probably love it too.
but....i''m not a fan of those stick straight cathedral prongs. i much prefer the soft and swoopy legato head. it''s just one of those little touches that adds to the overall piece.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2007 11:05:10 AM
Author: belle
i hadn''t seen the knox version before, and with two votes already for it, i was thinking i would probably love it too.

but....i''m not a fan of those stick straight cathedral prongs. i much prefer the soft and swoopy legato head. it''s just one of those little touches that adds to the overall piece.

I agree that I like the swoopy prongs on the legato, but I really don''t care for the odd looking prongs from the top. That''s what put my vote for the Knox, UNLESS WF could modify the top of the prongs...then my vote would change.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results