shape
carat
color
clarity

Which One of these 2 RBs Would You Choose?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CaratMan

Rough_Rock
I am trying to decide between two WF ACA diamonds and I need some expert opinions:

#1 - http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/Whiteflash-ACA-cut-diamond-1982389.htm

#2 - http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/Whiteflash-ACA-cut-diamond-1982359.htm

#2 is a little bit bigger and a little cheaper than #1, but it also has some small black inclusions towards the center of the stone. I am planning on mounting it in a more open 5-stone u-prong setting so I am just worried about being able to see the inclusions from the side view. WF is going to check for me on Tuesday to see how visible they are. Stone #1 looks like a cleaner VS2 which explains the price difference. They both have good HCA scores (1.4 for #1 and 1.5 for #2).

Let me know what you would do.

Mrs W

Brilliant_Rock
I would personally choose #2, with vs2 clarity im sure those are not visible inclusions. Save your money and get #2
emotion-5.gif

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
VS2 should be eyeclean top down.. But since there is concern about viewing from the side, WF should be able to answer that once they check it out.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/27/2009 11:17:16 PM
Author: cinnamon013
VS2 should be eyeclean top down.. But since there is concern about viewing from the side, WF should be able to answer that once they check it out.
Ditto, WF should be able to tell you more about each and which would be the most suitable.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/28/2009 2:34:17 AM
Author: CaratMan
Date: 3/27/2009 11:08:08 PM

Author: cinnamon013

Have a look at this one as well. It might be out of your budget though.

http://www.whiteflash.com/round_ideal_cut/Round-Ideal-Cut-cut-diamond-1987239.htm#

Are you doing a 5 stone with all .9 stones?
Thanks for the recommendation! The center stone is for a 5-stone ering and will have 2-10 point stones on either side.

Oh that sounds DIVINE! I can''t wait to see pics of your ring when it''s finished! WF made my e-ring and wedding band. THey are amazing to work with. All was done sight unseen (the diamond) and I''m so happy I took their rec''s and word that the stones were eye clean. GL

BTW They just made my u-prong wedding band. Yummmm. I''m excited that you are using a u-prong setting. I can''t wait to see that. I KNOW it will look STUNNING
30.gif

CaratMan

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/28/2009 6:16:19 AM
Author: atroop711

Oh that sounds DIVINE! I can''t wait to see pics of your ring when it''s finished! WF made my e-ring and wedding band. THey are amazing to work with. All was done sight unseen (the diamond) and I''m so happy I took their rec''s and word that the stones were eye clean. GL

BTW They just made my u-prong wedding band. Yummmm. I''m excited that you are using a u-prong setting. I can''t wait to see that. I KNOW it will look STUNNING
30.gif
Did you have your e-ring custom made by WF? If so, please attach some pics or a link to your ring. Also, how close was the finished product to what you had originally envisioned? Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results