shape
carat
color
clarity

Which one is better?

White sparkle

Rough_Rock
Hi guys,

1. Please let me know which of these diamonds do you think would look better. Video links are below:
a. https://3dv.in/V360Files/stone.html?SinglePieceStockId=2022736
2.64 ct G VVS2 Triple excellent 8.80 - 8.82 x 5.48 mm
Table: 55.5%, depth 62.2%, crown height 16% - 35.8%, pavilion 42% - 40.2%, girdle medium, culet pointed

b. https://3dv.in/V360Files/stone.html?SinglePieceStockId=1955301
2.62 ct G VVS2 Triple excellent 8.81 - 8.87 x 5.49 mm
Table: 56%, depth 62.1%, crown height 15.5% - 35%, pavilion 43% - 40.9%, girdle medium-slightly thick, culet pointed

2. if the prices are very close to each other, which one would you pick between the 2 above and this one

c. https://hd360videos.com/video/Get?q=LG-11336
2.3 ct E VS1 Triple excellent 8.46-8.49x5.24
Table: 55.5%, depth 61.8%, crown height 16% - 35.5%, pavilion 42.5% - 40.5%, girdle medium, culet pointed

3. Would the fire and brilliance be noticeable different between the 3?

Thanks so much!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the third one more than the other two, but I wouldn't choose it for a ring diamond. Can we help you find a better one?

White sparkle

Rough_Rock
I like the third one more than the other two, but I wouldn't choose it for a ring diamond. Can we help you find a better one?

Hi, may I ask why wouldn't you choose it for a ring diamond? :)
I have limited options as this is an exchange.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Number three would be my pick...the proportions and angles work well together and will be a nice fiery combo.

White sparkle

Rough_Rock
Number three would be my pick...the proportions and angles work well together and will be a nice fiery combo.

Thanks!
I saw that you got an upgrade from Ritani. How did you like their diamond?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Thanks!
I saw that you got an upgrade from Ritani. How did you like their diamond?

It's perfect. It has a perfect ASET result, it tested as a Type IIa, and it has proportions and angles that favor a bit more fire. My wife and I can both see the difference between her new and old diamonds in regards to their performance personalities.

White sparkle

Rough_Rock
It's perfect. It has a perfect ASET result, it tested as a Type IIa, and it has proportions and angles that favor a bit more fire. My wife and I can both see the difference between her new and old diamonds in regards to their performance personalities.

That's great. Congratulations! :)
May I ask how could you select the hearts and arrows stone? I don't see an option for that cut on their page. Also, did you ask them for the ASET image for did you test it yourself?
Thanks!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
That's great. Congratulations! :)
May I ask how could you select the hearts and arrows stone? I don't see an option for that cut on their page. Also, did you ask them for the ASET image for did you test it yourself?
Thanks!

Thank you!

Had to search through hundreds of diamonds to find the very few that fell within the extremely strict proportions that I was after AND had the H&A designation on the grading report.

I had to check the ASET result myself with my own scope.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
100% the third option--not even close (in my mind). The third one is much more balanced in terms of proportions than the first two.

PhilosopherStone

Rough_Rock
I would also go for the 3rd option (out of the 3) based on the balance in proportions.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results