shape
carat
color
clarity

Which one do you like best?

Runningmama

Shiny_Rock
I decided to try a halo to satisfy my need for glitter and maybe branch out with the shape. Which one do you like best?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the cushion!

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
I agree with Kim - I think the cushion is lovely :)

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
By your avatar it appears you already have a round stone in a solitaire, so I would go with the cushion or pear. In my opinion (only,) the cushion is different, but not hugely so. The pear would be a really nice change of pace from your round.

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
It's the same exact setting just with different shapes. I like the PEAR! Which shape are you REALLY wanting to set in this halo? I also prefer elongated cushions. That pear diamond in the pic. is, well, just a badly cut pear diamond. Cut is everything. Well cut and great performing pears are few and far between. Take a look at lab grown pears on Victor Canera's site. DON'T search "pears" just click on "lab grown diamonds" and his cherry picked stones come up in different shapes and sizes and prices. It's like a dream come true if you are wanting a pear, oval, or heart, and probably rounds and cushions if you keep looking. I found multiple exceptionally cut pears in my price range. The best cuts are like impossible to find. I know, I've been looking everywhere recently for a well cut pear and I'm cross-eyed and didn't find one until TODAY at VC and there are a bunch of them! I'm like IN PEAR CUT HEAVEN AND OVALS TOO!...it's like he's cherry picked pears for you and his prices are amazingly low. So difficult to find a great cushions that are well faceted these days unless you want to get one of Rhino's or Victor's which are very expensive. I didn't see any cherry picked cushions but I didn't keep scrolling down. I have purchased a 3.45 Ultra ideal round brilliant [great HCA, ASET etc.] from Ritani and the ASET came out awesome, and they matched the best price on the stone I found. Best prices are on B2C Jewels.com and on VC! I wanted to get it from Ritani because they have 0% financing for a year. But I sent the stone to James Allen for the setting. Have you read Ritani's customer reviews on their settings? JA always puts their settings on sale at 25% off which I think you can get today if you put in your email. Plus they have a larger variety of halo settings and you can't beat their prices. An estimate on a platinum halo at a B&M was $3500. My platinum graduated halo from JA was $1800. They added $200 for over 7mm stone and my stone was almost 10mm. That halo setting you can find anywhere. I suggest you find your stone FIRST which is the hardest part of choosing a ring. Good luck! Hope my experiences have been helpful in finding your perfect ring, which ever shape you finally decide on. I did find an antique cut elongated cushion on Adiamor.com. As I love the antique cushions but don't know if it is still available, but I put it on hold. If you $3k budget they do have another antique cut 3c. elongated cushion on their site. If you like that flavor of cushion cut. Rhino's are beautiful but way out of my price range.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results