shape
carat
color
clarity

Which of your pieces gets the most compliments?

glitterata

Ideal_Rock

For me, it's probably my Loliondo spessartite ring. It's very modest by PS standards, about 2.5 carats (a cushion a little less than 8mm square), set as a solitaire in rose gold. But it's precision cut, glows like an ember on my finger, and nobody in my circles has ever seen anything like it.

IMG_5229.jpg
IMG_5218.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And quite right too! I would be tugging that beauty off your finger for a closer look & a try on! The rich gold is a perfect compliment.

For me it's my Tiffany & my Amethyst. I wear the sparkle bomb everyday & don't wear the amethyst often, but it always, always has someone comment on it when I do.

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
For me, it’s this David Klass double Dutch rose light yellow cut diamond in a French cut Ruby bezel. The style and the cut is so funky, I think folks notice it as they have not seen anything like it before.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For me it’s my three stone, it’s actually the only ring of mine that has gotten any attention.

7113AD06-AC75-4541-8FC4-E47E47A1CB1A.jpeg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My three stone ring for sure but also my three stone pendant. These ACAs always seem to speak for themselves and I love them so - lol! 9288B9FE-31B9-4E66-AC6E-41806B53689D.jpeg

Attachments

• 80135D2B-9AA6-4C69-B3E0-B6B40F84CB92.jpeg
    80135D2B-9AA6-4C69-B3E0-B6B40F84CB92.jpeg
    137.5 KB · Views: 33

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
My stacks, as they're the only jewelry I tend to wear. People like the colors and they respond to a glowing spinel. They think sapphire/ruby and I get to talk about spinel for a minute. Agatha the 'boros is always a big hit when she's noticed!
760961 911885 900480

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My pearls get the most smiles and compliments. My diamonds get the most side-eye. :lol:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I wore all of these the same amount, they'd get about equal attention. But since there's one I wear the most, the one getting the most attention, by far, is....

Beloved:

Second place goes to Joy:

And my Southern Cross locket, which I haven't had all that long, gets more attention than I ever anticipated - normally comments along the lines of "I've never seen anything like that before!":

My golden SS pearl and diamond drops:

And lastly - my cluster set - probably because of their enormous wattage - almost 9ctw of colorless, super ideal cuts!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And quite right too! I would be tugging that beauty off your finger for a closer look & a try on! The rich gold is a perfect compliment.

For me it's my Tiffany & my Amethyst. I wear the sparkle bomb everyday & don't wear the amethyst often, but it always, always has someone comment on it when I do.

PXL_20220317_170413020~2.jpg
PXL_20201010_171204531.jpg

Yup. So gorgeous! Had brunch with my pals today--and her Tiffany blinded me and ait wasn't "just" cleaned....LOL

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

For me, it's probably my Loliondo spessartite ring. It's very modest by PS standards, about 2.5 carats (a cushion a little less than 8mm square), set as a solitaire in rose gold. But it's precision cut, glows like an ember on my finger, and nobody in my circles has ever seen anything like it.

IMG_5229.jpg
IMG_5218.jpg

I completely understand why!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I really don't get compliments. I haven't worn my emerald cross for ages, but that did garner some attention. Oh and my old radiant ER--I suspect bc of it's size. My Cartier sapphire ring has had it's fair share of comments, but mostly to say it "looks like Lady Di's " ring.

cheers--Sharon

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
HI:

I really don't get compliments. I haven't worn my emerald cross for ages, but that did garner some attention. Oh and my old radiant ER--I suspect bc of it's size. My Cartier sapphire ring has had it's fair share of comments, but mostly to say it "looks like Lady Di's " ring.

cheers--Sharon

nothing wrong with being compaired favouritly to Princess DI =)2

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Come to think of it, my 24K bead necklace always gets compliments.

cheers--Sharon

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Honestly my unmentionable on this section of forum gets more notice than my mined diamond flashy halo. Although once in awhile people tell me they see me coming with it (mined halo) on. But with the unmentionable I think people see the blue and are curious because they don’t know sapphires come in colours other than dark blue. So they want to know what mine is. Then I get to share about my lab sapphire and tell them mined sapphires come in this colour too if they prefer those.

Last edited:

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spouse tells me that she gets way more comments and compliments on her decades-old 1-ct (G/SI1/very-non-ideal) RBC solitaire in a plain-vanilla 18K WG knife-edge than on her nicer colored-stone rings. People love sparkle, I guess. Or maybe we just have terrible taste :cool2:.

It's really funny, but the two things that get the most compliments are 1) a coloured stone bracelet of mine (lots of small coloured stones) and 2) an Indian temple jewelry gold ring. Both of these are not particularly expensive but they are unique and funky, so I guess that's what people gravitate towards!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's really funny, but the two things that get the most compliments are 1) a coloured stone bracelet of mine (lots of small coloured stones) and 2) an Indian temple jewelry gold ring. Both of these are not particularly expensive but they are unique and funky, so I guess that's what people gravitate towards!

Would love to see pictures!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spouse tells me that she gets way more comments and compliments on her decades-old 1-ct (G/SI1/very-non-ideal) RBC solitaire in a plain-vanilla 18K WG knife-edge than on her nicer colored-stone rings. People love sparkle, I guess. Or maybe we just have terrible taste :cool2:.

Picture!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results