shape
carat
color
clarity

Which of these two lab diamonds would be best choice? Eye clean?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the look of the 4.3 better.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Hi and welcome to PriceScope, brittany1234!
Agree with Kim N regarding the 4.3 looks better.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thx! Do you think it would be too warm?

It does look a bit tinted. If you're concerned, perhaps it's better to stick with G and above to be safe. It does look like it'll be eye-clean IMO.

brittany1234

Rough_Rock
It does look a bit tinted. If you're concerned, perhaps it's better to stick with G and above to be safe. It does look like it'll be eye-clean IMO.

Do you see any issues with the 4.1 , or you just prefer the look of the 4.3? I do like the color of the 4.1 better

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Thank you- my main concerns were if it’s too warm and if it would be eye clean. What do you think?

It would be for me, but I have a moderately low tolerance for lower color grades: I prefer, in eye and mind, D-F. I'm somewhat sensitive to color, but not as harshly as my tolerance.

If you feel that some warmness would be a bother, would you consider dropping down carat size to buy a higher color grade from a seller that has an upgrade policy so that you can increase the size/spread on the future?
James Allen, Friendly Diamonds, and a host of other sellers do have LGD upgrade programs.
Just some food for thought...

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you see any issues with the 4.1 , or you just prefer the look of the 4.3? I do like the color of the 4.1 better

The 4.1 may have some leakage under the table. We'd need to see an Ideal-Scope image to confirm.

brittany1234

Rough_Rock
It would be for me, but I have a moderately low tolerance for lower color grades: I prefer, in eye and mind, D-F. I'm somewhat sensitive to color, but not as harshly as my tolerance.

If you feel that some warmness would be a bother, would you consider dropping down carat size to buy a higher color grade from a seller that has an upgrade policy so that you can increase the size/spread on the future?
James Allen, Friendly Diamonds, and a host of other sellers do have LGD upgrade programs.
Just some food for thought...

Did you see issues with the 4.1? Or just liked the 4.3 better of the two? I like the color better of 4.1, but do not have knowledge about diamonds really.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
There is a difference in the photography environments (take notice of the different background colors), and it's probably safe to assume there are differences of camera equipment and camera settings.

Screenshot_20220804-211441.png

Screenshot_20220804-212736.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results