shape
carat
color
clarity

Which of these two diamonds would you choose? (Round Brilliant Cuts, F - SI1)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rookie1981

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone,

I''m going to purchase one of these two diamonds unless there is a strong cause for concern among PSers. This post kind of rides the tail of my other post about the diamond with feathers. Here are the links to the two diamonds I am considering.

Diamond #1

Diamond #2

I''ve placed an order on the first one because I am not as concerned with the feathers in this one compared to second one. In the first one, I also like the following:

1) AGS-0 (Hearts and Arrows)
2) Laser Inscription (There will be no mistaking our diamond)
3) Girdle thickness is a little more substantial which makes me feel better about its durability
4) Ideal polish and symmetry
5) Diamond Quality Document in lieu of Diamond Quality Report

The first one is more expensive than the second and smaller. However, size is probably the least of my girlfriend''s concerns. I really want to get her 1 ct. The diamond will be set in a 4-prong, white gold Tiffany setting. Which one would you choose? Can you tell any significant difference in ASET or Idealscope?

Thanks for all your help in this purchase and I do value your opinions.

Best regards,
The Now-Seasoned-Rookie
9.gif

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
I think your reasoning is sound and you picked a winner! What a lucky girlfriend you have.
1.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/3/2009 5:13:08 PM
Author: phoenixgirl
I think your reasoning is sound and you picked a winner! What a lucky girlfriend you have.
1.gif
Ditto!

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
It''s going to be gorgeous. Nice pick!
36.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you made a great choice and your girl friend will love it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results