shape
carat
color
clarity

Which of these 2 ACA's would you pick?

happilymarried

Rough_Rock
1.401 ct. I color http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-3227665.htm

1.8 on HCA

OR

1.2 ct. G color http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-3577112.htm

1.5 on HCA

I really want to buy a diamond as large as I can, thinking around 9000 for the stone. I have read many posts saying I color ACA's are still icy white, and others saying slightly smaller stones of higher quality can look bigger. So, that's my only thoughts as far as what I am looking for. The biggest stone I can while still having a really nice white color, with a Wow factor. Any help is appreciated.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
They're both going to be beautiful, and face up very white, but the 1.4 may not be eye-clean to your wishes. Contact the folks at WF, they'll tell it like it is.

happilymarried

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the help, and for the additional stone link. I guess color is the thing I am guessing on the most. It's just all a lot to figure out without seeing in person. That and I am no expert like you can tell haha.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
happilymarried|1455294611|3990188 said:
Thanks for the help, and for the additional stone link. I guess color is the thing I am guessing on the most. It's just all a lot to figure out without seeing in person. That and I am no expert like you can tell haha.

You can buy the stone loose, have them send it to you, if you like it send it back to them to set. You end up spending the cost of round trip shipping on top of the stone, but it's worth it to be sure.

gm89uk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
or you could go to a brick and mortar store and view GIA/AGS diamonds of various colours and compare them (in backlight rather than the powerful halogen lights that makes everything white).

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Call WF and ask them what they see and why it is not considered eye-clean.

I would prefer that one that Andelain posted (for close to the same $).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results