shape
carat
color
clarity

Which necklace?

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
have not seen any of them....not really my style; however, of course, i would like the most expensive one, the "bee". the others do nothing for me....but that bee has an elegance that says "wear me" and "timeless". i think its a piece that won't go out of style....and if i rec'd it as a gift, i'd wear it.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
What is your personal style - are you a 'cutsie' type of person? These strike me as more of that look than classics. For my taste, the butterfly is too trendy, so it would be a toss up between the flower or the bee. Either will be a noticeable 'light-hearted' piece. Depends on your budget, too.

If it were me, I'd go for the flower because I think it would look less floral and more 'cluster' like. BUT --- I've never seen any of them in person, so can't say for sure how they would look on!

ENjoy the hunt!

icecake

Rough_Rock
I indeed like extraordinary, "cute" jewelry, which is why I am debating between these three necklaces. I want something that represents me and my style.

If I lived near a Tiffany's store, I would surely go in and try these necklaces.

As for the flower necklace, I am a bit concerned that it might be too small. The bee and the butterfly appear to be much larger.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
The photos are not to scale among each other. You'll doubtless be surprised at how small they really are. The bee has less than 1/2 ct total weight of diamonds overall; how big can it be? I think you can find something you like just as well somewhere else. These are all incredibly overpriced. You're paying for the Tiffany name, advertising, & fancy store address. Use that money for a bigger piece at another venue; there are SO many lovely things out there. Tiff stuff isn't even very well made these days.

--- Laurie

icecake

Rough_Rock
I thought that the bee necklace would be quite unique and difficult to copy.

I don't necessarily want something "big" but it should be noticeable. I guess the bee and the butterfly would be rather noticeable, I just doubt that the flower is.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I would have a difficult time deciding between the flower and bee. If you were to get the former in the clear/white stone, I might say "Bee" all the way.

That said, the Bee is adorable and I probably would decide on it outright.

Happy decision!

cheers--Sharon

icecake

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your answer!

Have you ever seen the bee in person?

Aerix

Shiny_Rock
I'm not much of a fan of the butterfly necklace (it needs diamonds! ;-) ) I've seen the flower in person and it is indeed small. So I guess that's another vote for the bee, which I think is adorable. My only complaint about the bee though is the price... For $3700 you could buy a fairly decent-sized ideal cut diamond (or even an OEC) and have it set into a solitaire bezel setting. My vote would be the Barbara bezel by Brian Gavin Diamonds. (If you search on Show Me the Bling you can find some photos of it.) It's not 'cutesy' but I think a solitaire bezel necklace is classic, gorgeous and most certainly eye-catching.

missk8

Rough_Rock
I like the butterfly! I would save the $3K on the bee, go with the butterfly for "cutesy," and use the money for a different piece of more classic jewelry. But that's just my opinion :)

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Have you seen rose cut diamonds in person? They are a very different cut from brilliants, and show less sparkle.
That said, I like the flower, for me. It is very small though.

My advice for you would be to buy the butterfly for some affordable Tiffany and some whimsy, then also buy Mara's Tiffany style bezel solitaire necklace. Wear both. Oh yeah.
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/forum/preloved-ps-jewels/it-s-up-for-sale-my-holy-grail-78c-aca-pendant-t181414.html']https://www.pricescope.com/forum/preloved-ps-jewels/it-s-up-for-sale-my-holy-grail-78c-aca-pendant-t181414.html[/URL]

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I vote for the bee, very unique!

smithe293

Rough_Rock
Cocoon diamond necklaces would be the best choice for you. These diamond necklaces are suitable for any use, you could wear them at formal parties and even wear it during the day.

For those who fancy the intensity and are inclined towards elegant styles then the best option is to read some tutorials present on the net that really help in making the right decision.Today, some good companies are now making customized diamond jewelry such as, thediamond.com, realdiamonds and many more, search them on Google and you should get some amazing price discount offers.

If you are not getting your required choice online, then its better to purchase them from local dealers as they will definitely provide you with what you require at a cheap price. But always ask them for GIA or EGL certified diamond jewelry, which shows the mark of a real diamond.

mooremich

Rough_Rock
I like the Butterfly one, its unique and go with my style. Thanks for sharing with us.

advokait

Rough_Rock
The bee on is TO DIE FOR, there's a girl on PurseForum that has the same one and it's quite substantial on her but I believe she is fairly petite.
Of the three, I prefer the bee visually and meaning wise.

Keep in mind that rose-cut diamonds do not always have the presence on that they convey in a picture. I love rose-cuts but it's just something to keep in mind.
Which one do you like best and why? Do one of these symbols have more of a meaning to you over the others. I would make the trip to try them all on. That's a lot of money to spend on something sight unseen. Just my two cents though.

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
I like the bee the best I think, but I like all of them. What a hard choice!

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
icecake|1347165974|3264587 said:
Hi all,

I am looking for a necklace and have narrowed my choice down to these three:

Bee:

Butterfly:

Flower:

Which one would you choose? Has anyone seen any of these necklaces in person?

TIA!
Haven't seen them in person but I'd get the flower, hands down. The bee is lovely, but I don't care for the way they chose to mix the YG & WG (& I LOVE multi-gold pieces) so the price is ridiculous to me.

I like the flower. It's platinum & they've tastefully added bling, so the design is very eye-catching. I'd contact Tiffanys prior to ordering & find out exact dimensions for each design so there are no surprises.

juilya

Rough_Rock
icecake|1347165974|3264587 said:

wow, these are realy nice and elegant necklace, i prefer the flower design , any other colors available of this flower style ?

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Those are really cute. Please give a review if you get one. I like the bee, but wish it wasn't attached to the chain like it is. I would like it at a angle with a hidden bale. That is do able I bet.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results