shape
carat
color
clarity

which look? Speak your mind or forever................

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

leni

Rough_Rock

My husband proposed to me with this ring.

http://store.jrdunn.com/product-p/va00100_pp_200jrd.htm My center stone is 1.59 ct and its a radiant cut the color is a f. Forgive me, i dont know much about diamonds. Its a nice ring but not really my style.

When we got married, I got a shared prong half eternity 5 stones band by Memoire. My band is like this one but its 5 stones . http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-designers/memoire-jewelry/rings/14YY1/7/ and its 1.25 tcw and the diamond color is f.

I''ve been thinking about getting another memoire band wear on the other side of my ering to give it a boost or more bling or just resetting my diamond (center stone) in to this>> http://www.memoire.com/catalog/collections.aspx?products=1825 .

which look will you choose? the vatche with 2 memoire 5 stones eternity rings or the memoire set? which one do you think is more classic and sophisticated..... please comment i need your opinions :)

p.s ....i only have hand shots of my ering on my phone.

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
I think that of the two options I would get the second band because I really happen to love your original proposal ring and think that it is lovely and classic. Plus stacking bands are fun and versatile.
1.gif

But that is just my opinion you need something that works for your taste.

Mrs.2Artists

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
To me both looks would be considered classic and sophisticated. If the original e-ring isn't really your style, I'm not sure adding a second band would change your opinion of it. Have you checked to see if your radiant can be set in that semi-mount? I was curious if you could customize it.

newbieD

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 2:20:32 PM
Author: girlie-girl
To me both looks would be considered classic and sophisticated. If the original e-ring isn''t really your style, I''m not sure adding a second band would change your opinion of it. Have you checked to see if your radiant can be set in that semi-mount? I was curious if you could customize it.

Ditto. Both looks are classy, but I would go with your personal preference and taste
1.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/20/2009 2:07:30 PM
Author: 2Artists
I think that of the two options I would get the second band because I really happen to love your original proposal ring and think that it is lovely and classic. Plus stacking bands are fun and versatile.
1.gif

But that is just my opinion you need something that works for your taste.

Mrs.2Artists
Yes, this is what I would chose. I love your original e-ring and think that a second band would be gorgeous.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
I would really like the look of the two stacking bands on either side of the platinum solitaire...but, I agree with the others, if you don''t like the original solitaire, adding another band won''t change that, so go with your personal style.
1.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I already replied in your other thread
2.gif
Just wanted to let you know you don''t need to post the same question in all of the forums.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would keep the same ering and go with 2-5 stone bands. I just think that would look really pretty and show off
your diamond with the metal in the middle. Either look would be beautiful but thats my vote!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I would replace the Vatche setting with the Memoire setting. I love that look.

leni

Rough_Rock
Thanx everyone.....I appreciate your opinions
30.gif
I''m going to keep my vatche, i''ll get it dipped (rhodium) and get another diamond band
18.gif

P.s>>> its not that i dont like the ring....but better yet it wouldnt have been something i was going to pick out myself. But its a pretty ring.

Again thanxxxxx.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
I love the look of two diamond bands around a classic engagement ring.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like a great idea. I love the look of two bands
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results