shape
carat
color
clarity

Which jeweler for round diamond

NatashaL

Rough_Rock
Can someone point me in the right direction. I originally was going with a stone from Helzburg but I realize I was overspending for a diamond I didn’t LOVE. So they are going to refund me. I love my floating halo setting. Where do i start to buy a lab diamond online? Who did you choose and why? What do you look for when buying online? This is a big trust leap for me? If you were to pick out the best specs for a floating halo, what do you think you would choose. Thanks!

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
Distinctive Gem is an exceptional vendor- if you want to be guaranteed a stunning diamond with minimal research, their Private Reserve options are basically all winners.
I purchased from Yadav and was really happy with the quality and price. It did take a lot of time (and a return) to find “the one”, but I got a good value and supported a business local to my state.
If you’re not going with a business who only offers vetted stones (Distinctive Gems or ADA Diamonds), I’d suggest using the Rare Carat search engine to start. You can really tighten your search parameters so you don’t waste time looking at diamonds outside of your desired specs.
Good luck!

NatashaL

Rough_Rock
Distinctive Gem is an exceptional vendor- if you want to be guaranteed a stunning diamond with minimal research, their Private Reserve options are basically all winners.
I purchased from Yadav and was really happy with the quality and price. It did take a lot of time (and a return) to find “the one”, but I got a good value and supported a business local to my state.
If you’re not going with a business who only offers vetted stones (Distinctive Gems or ADA Diamonds), I’d suggest using the Rare Carat search engine to start. You can really tighten your search parameters so you don’t waste time looking at diamonds outside of your desired specs.
Good luck!

Thank you!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Distinctive gem is probably the best, then try Rare caret and James Allen.

bv_jewels

Rough_Rock
Can someone point me in the right direction. I originally was going with a stone from Helzburg but I realize I was overspending for a diamond I didn’t LOVE. So they are going to refund me. I love my floating halo setting. Where do i start to buy a lab diamond online? Who did you choose and why? What do you look for when buying online? This is a big trust leap for me? If you were to pick out the best specs for a floating halo, what do you think you would choose. Thanks!

Did you try lovbe.com .... i have been looking at their site and find their prices and the diamond's really high quality....

bv_jewels

Rough_Rock
Distinctive gem is probably the best, then try Rare caret and James Allen.

just keep in mind rarecarat collects sales taxes while some other retailers may not be collecting -- so do make a wise choice and check out the retailer's site too.

NatashaL

Rough_Rock
Thanks all!!

Gemma10

Rough_Rock

[email protected]
Jeff at Dnea
Personally vetted all the diamonds sent videos and pictures and best price than online
I love my 4.75 round brilliant

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results