Which ring do you like more?

• Ring 1 - the bigger cab

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Ring 2 - the smaller cab

Votes: 25 71.4%

• Total voters

Shijitake

Shiny_Rock
On a side by side I’m more drawn to the smaller cab. It’s a brighter green and I like the shape more too. Seems to make your complexion look better?

@Daisys and Diamonds Personal preferences varies but market ideal is Imperial jadeite. Having seen some imperial jadeite rings irl, it’s killed off my yearning for a green jadeite ring as I can’t afford imperial jadeite and any lesser green on my finger probably won’t satisfy me. But that’s just me :P2

Yang green is quite popular too. Some people like apple green etc. But imperial green... amazing irl.

I think these are imperial jadeite. Not my photos.
EA0136CF-C1A2-406F-974A-4EB9B887E0FE.jpeg A1734F16-551F-4752-9E31-2F2147F0A67A.jpeg 1741F2A7-5730-4D77-9511-84425A103AC8.jpeg

I want one like these someday!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The smaller one's color is amaaaaazing, I love! I eould personally go for that one imo.

RE: large gens, maybe I'll get there! I am a jewelry novice- my sapphire ring's the first pieve of jewelry I ever purchased lol.

(Also psst more pad pretties are coming up :P2)

Hehe just you wait! I started out wearing daintier rings.

I think Jade really pushed me to start going big because out of all the stones it's the most affordable in huge sizes (assuming you're not trying to aim for imperial) and once I went big everything before that just feels small.

However I'm taking a break from Jade for a while and I'll be back to my small but mighty sparkly stones. Going to set my wee pad. That will take some getting used to :P2

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
Hehe just you wait! I started out wearing daintier rings.

I think Jade really pushed me to start going big because out of all the stones it's the most affordable in huge sizes (assuming you're not trying to aim for imperial) and once I went big everything before that just feels small.

However I'm taking a break from Jade for a while and I'll be back to my small but mighty sparkly stones. Going to set my wee pad. That will take some getting used to :P2

Yeeeeeess please keep me updates on your pad; really want to see what you'll do with it :D

Hmm, interesting! Maybe I'm headed towards that way, but for now, I'm just starting to dip my toes into the world of CS and whatnot...so it'll probs take a while. Also my color and treatment requirements thus far means that either I win the lottery or suddenly come into a previously unknown inheritance if I want 2ct+ sapphires lol (and silk is an attractive quality for cornflower blue....so I can't even save a bit there!)

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeeeeeess please keep me updates on your pad; really want to see what you'll do with it :D

Hmm, interesting! Maybe I'm headed towards that way, but for now, I'm just starting to dip my toes into the world of CS and whatnot...so it'll probs take a while. Also my color and treatment requirements thus far means that either I win the lottery or suddenly come into a previously unknown inheritance if I want 2ct+ sapphires lol.

Haha all my CS are below 2 ct except for a pink Sapphire and there cheap stuff like tourmalines and zircons.

My yellow diamond is only one carat and has had the crap haloed out of it.

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
Haha all my CS are below 2 ct except for a pink Sapphire and there cheap stuff like tourmalines and zircons.

My yellow diamond is only one carat and has had the crap haloed out of it.

I'd love to have bolder color beauties...but the price jump from 2-3 cts is crazy o_O My heart stopped when I saw a 5ct pad, but alas, it's rmb300,000 :cry2:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the smaller one for colour.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both are gorgeous. If the smaller one is type A, I can see why it’s more expensive. :kiss2:

The smaller one even has a report from the legit jade lab in HK that is acceptable in the trade. I paid so much more for it I am glad it is winning the poll :lol-2:

It also has a nicely high dome.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The round is clearly of better quality.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I like the bigger one better because of the setting.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Both are lovely. Larger one has more impact. Smaller for color.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results