shape
carat
color
clarity

Which gold bracelet?

tomato

Shiny_Rock
Hello all!

I’ve been saving for a gold bracelet for a while now and have a budget of ~$3k, but I can also wait and save up more.

It all started when I saw this:
IMG_8339.jpeg

I love the sun theme for personal reasons, but not that it’s only 14k. For the tiny ctw I could take or leave lab diamonds. I also worry I’d bang it on things regularly. I do like the hinge, it feels more secure than the typical clasp!

I also loved this bezel set emerald cut tennis bracelet that another PSer had and it has been living rent free in my brain ever since (I’m so sorry, I saved your image but not your name!):
IMG_6031.png
It is way over budget - the closest I found in 18k YG was around $8k for 4 ctw. that’s not the end of the world, but it would push the purchase date back a year or so. I also worry I’d be afraid to wear it daily due to the value.

Last but not least is a station bracelet with shapes other than the typical round similar to this: IMG_8341.jpeg
I love the mixed cuts in it, it’s more likely to be in my price range, but will it feel too light/cheap? I want something I can feel on my wrist. :)

If you have any other suggestions or ideas, please share them. This will be a graduation present to myself for finishing my graduate degree, so I want to get it right!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
i really love that first gold bracelet the best

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I like the first one in the second one and they’re so different I can’t even tell you which one you should probably choose. I’m not a fan of the third for the reasons that you listed. But it’s all personal preference. I did see this on The RealReal, which reminds me of the first one you like:

IMG_9683.png

tomato

Shiny_Rock
Ok, I decided!

I love the bezel emerald cut too much to settle. I also came across an alternating ruby and diamond emerald cut bracelet… so my final decision is to build up the budget to get an alternating ruby & diamond bezel bracelet. A baby between these two (the one closest to the hand in the second photo).

All my life I’ve heard redheads should wear emeralds and not rubies, but I love the drama of a good ruby. I won’t rule out an emerald version, though, if I see one and love it.

IMG_8489.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8491.jpeg
    IMG_8491.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10

Vincedutch

Rough_Rock
Hello all!

I’ve been saving for a gold bracelet for a while now and have a budget of ~$3k, but I can also wait and save up more.

It all started when I saw this:
IMG_8339.jpeg

I love the sun theme for personal reasons, but not that it’s only 14k. For the tiny ctw I could take or leave lab diamonds. I also worry I’d bang it on things regularly. I do like the hinge, it feels more secure than the typical clasp!

I also loved this bezel set emerald cut tennis bracelet that another PSer had and it has been living rent free in my brain ever since (I’m so sorry, I saved your image but not your name!):
IMG_6031.png
It is way over budget - the closest I found in 18k YG was around $8k for 4 ctw. that’s not the end of the world, but it would push the purchase date back a year or so. I also worry I’d be afraid to wear it daily due to the value.

Last but not least is a station bracelet with shapes other than the typical round similar to this: IMG_8341.jpeg
I love the mixed cuts in it, it’s more likely to be in my price range, but will it feel too light/cheap? I want something I can feel on my wrist. :)

If you have any other suggestions or ideas, please share them. This will be a graduation present to myself for finishing my graduate degree, so I want to get it right!

First one I like most.
Maybe something like this? 1711724899733.png

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
redheads should wear emeralds and not rubies

That law may be on the books, but I think it's seldom enforced. :cool2:

I love that alternating diamond/ruby line bracelet.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results