shape
carat
color
clarity

Which finger?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
How do you decide which finger to make your rings for?

I am always struggling to pick what size to make my rings. For example, a size 3 can fit on both my 4th fingers on both hands but a little snug on the right hand. For the middle finger, I need a 4 to get over the knuckle. But a 4 ... no way on the second finger and probably need a 4.5 or bigger.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like to wear them on the 4th finger - it feels weird to wear it on the middle finger. The difference between the right and left hand is also a half size. I size it so that I can wear it on the larger finger in the winter, then when it swells in the summer, I switch it to the smaller finger.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My fattest finger (forefinger) is a size 9, so I always get a size 9, and when I wear my rings on my smaller ring finger, I throw some bands on there, so it doesn''t fall off or move around too much. Yes, I have big fat fingers.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
For some reason, I don''t really like rings on any finger (on my hand) aside from the traditional "ring" finger (4th). So I get my rings sized for that finger only.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear too many colored gems rings (four) every day. I just love looking at all of them all the time, and I cannot bear to use only one finger on each hand.
emcrook.gif
Okay, so I''m not the most fashion savvy.
emembarrassed.gif

White Orchid

Shiny_Rock
I can''t stand wearing rings on more than one finger per hand - so my wedding set for my left and a RHR on the right. I tend to favour the middle right finger for my right hand jewelry. I think it balances the look out nicely.

Which finger I wear it on varies with the ring... I have some freckles on my hands, so I like to see how a ring works with my freckles before I decide. I usually get my rings sized to a 7 so they fit both index fingers, middle fingers and thumbs. The options are almost endless!

I couldn''t imagine having size 4 middle fingers! Your hands must be so tiny!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I hate rings that spin around and I like them to fit perfectly. I guess I will just have to decide in advance what finger I plan to wear the ring on.

I do love wearing rings on the middle finger as well. I have two rings that I only wear one the middle finger.

I am a very tiny girl overall. Short in height and small in size. I wish I had 7 more inches in height!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
I wish all my fingers were the same size... but my ring fingers on R/L are 7-7.5. My birdie fingers are 9 and the pointie fingers are a 10.
23.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I only like a ring on each hand on the traditional ring finger. I wear size 5.5 or 6. I have tried wearing rings on my index fingers or pinkie fingers and they drive me crazy.

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am another traditional girl and only wear rings on my actual ring finger. It feels uncomfortable on other fingers. I do usually stack most of my rings, but still all get them to fit normal on my ring finger.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I usually wear no more than 1 ring on my hands but I don''t wear my ering right now (since I am not engaged yet - it just sits in the box). Not sure if that will change once I get engaged. I may venture into 1 per hand.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I decorate one finger per hand, but sometimes more than one ring on a finger, as long as they are thin. My rings go on either the ring or the middle finger, depending on ring, weather and water retention.

CharmyPoo- I say you should wear a ring on each hand. If you don''t, you will miss out on the fun of choosing a ring to wear and what will you do with your existing rings?
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results