shape
carat
color
clarity

Which Etsy vendor for pink gold?

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
I have seen several Etsy vendors recommended on here and most offer rose/pink gold. But there are so many shades of rose/pink gold varying from almost copper looking to truly pink. I am looking to do some diamond stackers in pink gold and want the really " soft peachy pink" color not the bright copper or red gold color. I can't really tell from the computer screen so if you have had some rings made in pink gold- what do you think? I'm especially interested in Kyle Anne Metals rose gold color as I like her little bezel stackers!
thanks!!

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Here is an example of DanielM's. il_570xN.236746624.jpg

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
thanks herekittykitty- but how would you classify it? soft pink or more coppery?

SB621

Ideal_Rock
This is hard because colors are based on perspecitive. Could you ask the etsy vendor you are interested in and asking them to take a picture of their rose gold next to a copper penny? That has helped me in the past determine if it was more pink then copper.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As a gold aficionado, I'd like to ask for information about whether vendors are using 14K or 18K alloys or both when they work. If anyone reports back and happens to know, please include that information!

Thank you!

Deb/AGBF
:read:

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I have 14k rose gold from Daniel M, and I find it more coppery than some of my other rose gold pieces. I have a lot of silver from Kyle Anne and highly recommend her, but I don't have any of her rose gold. Hopefully someone else can chime in!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
jstarfireb|1313650645|2993193 said:
I have 14k rose gold from Daniel M, and I find it more coppery than some of my other rose gold pieces. I have a lot of silver from Kyle Anne and highly recommend her, but I don't have any of her rose gold. Hopefully someone else can chime in!

thank you jstarfireb!! that's the kind of info I was looking for- I thought his looked a little more coppery,too.

Anyone else? :wavey:

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
I don't have any personally, and he's not an etsy vendor but Brian Gavin has the most beautiful pink gold IMO.

You could ask mastergoldcraft on etsy for a sample of his pink gold. His prices are reasonable.

I would call DanielM's more coppery, but its lovely.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
herekittykitty|1313669860|2993252 said:
I don't have any personally, and he's not an etsy vendor but Brian Gavin has the most beautiful pink gold IMO.

You could ask mastergoldcraft on etsy for a sample of his pink gold. His prices are reasonable.

I would call DanielM's more coppery, but its lovely.

thanks, herekittykitty- I will check them out

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results