shape
carat
color
clarity

Which eternity band looks better?

pammbw

Rough_Rock
One prong between each stone worries me, but maybe that's just me being a worry wort. Maybe a professional can chime in on the structural integrity of one prong. Spacer is an excellent idea.

RockOnReen

Shiny_Rock
Like others, I like the proportions of the 2ctw but also agree that you need to have a setting that will stand up to daily wear. I have a Tiffany Embrace and love the look with my e-ring but never wear it except for special occasions because I worry about the wear and tear on the band itself and the rubbing against the prongs (I've tried a number of spacers and just don't like them). Instead, I wear the Tiffany Legacy as my everyday band; it's a bit less sparkle but also fewer worries.

Rough_Rock
I could also make the solitaire a 3 stone ring and just do a plain band

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! I’m trying to pick a wedding band to go with my 2.25 carat solitaire.

The first is a 2 carat eternity band with a single shared prong. The second is a 3 carat eternity band with 2 shared prongs between each stone.

Which band looks better with my engagement ring? I want something that’s substantial enough to wear on its own.

893BE8A6-3C3E-4AA8-A3AC-A1233265361B.jpeg
2carat ^

F6743E8E-1D05-4CC3-B48E-F63C427CDEC7.jpeg
3 carat ^

2 carat or actually less. I agree with others that you don’t want it to compete with your engagement ring but rather complement.

MsShnooks

Shiny_Rock
I prefer the 2ct but would probably like less even more. The 3ct would make a great ring to wear on its own.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results