shape
carat
color
clarity

Which earrings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
I think one will look lovely
1.gif

P.S I LOVE your dress

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
The earrings have arrived! Here they are with my WF ACA 0.5 J/SI1 bezel diamond necklace.

jstar-wedding-bling1.jpg

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Hey gals! I didn''t notice that there were a bunch more posts to the thread, so here goes.

I''m pretty sure both pairs were bezel-set, but you''re right - #1 has more of a DBTY look. What I didn''t love about them is that the 2nd through 4th diamonds are all the same size, whereas #2 has a more graduated look. But I''m overlooking that because #1 look great on.

Regarding the fugly CZ cut...I can''t vouch for #2 because I didn''t order them, but the CZs in #1 are actually gorgeous! They have lots of sparkle and fire. Hopefully the pic I posted shows that a little. But they are definitely not fugly! I''ll try to get around to some earshots, but I just got back from the gym, and I''m the fugly looking one because of that!
2.gif

Newsboys girl - thank you so much for the color adjustment!

Freke, IIRC you did the spaghetti strap photoshop, and girlie-girl actually did that one, but thanks to all of you for your help! The straps are underway, and I''ll have another fitting on Saturday.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/14/2009 3:02:18 AM
Author: newsboysgrl777
I also want to mention that I tried this dress on and it was one of my ''maybes''. I really LOVED the train. What I didn''t like about it was that it didn''t have the pick-ups that I really, really had my heart set on when I started looking at dresses. So, it went to my #2 choice when I found one I thought I really liked. Then I found MY DRESS and it dropped to #3. Well, the one I ended up with has no pick-ups either...LOL! So, I''m thinking that your dress would''ve totally been my #2 dress choice. ;-) I LOOOOVED the sparkle on it and it was just so DIFFERENT! Are you getting it in white, also? Or will it be ivory/diamond white?

Thanks! I did get it in white. I thought the ivory looked a little dingy with my skin tone, whereas the white just brightened me up. This dress was actually my #2 choice (I have a thread about that too; just search "my dress dilemma" if you want to know more), but the straps will help make it my own. I was actually worried that it was too much like every other wedding dress out there, but I''m so glad that you describe it as "different." That''s exactly what I want people to say!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Porridge!

Here''s the best I could do for an earshot. It''s a bit blurry, but you get the idea.

jstar-earshot.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the earrings!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well I remember putting some kind of straps on your dress. Lol.

Anyway, all is well that ends well, I''m glad you like them. Sooooo...when can we see the entire ensemble together?

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Maisie! Just for fun, here''s a pic of me in full wedding bling. This includes the new earrings, bezel necklace, and Swarovski crystal bracelet.

weddingbling-on.jpg

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Freke! Well, the pic I posted is the full bling ensemble (except you can''t see the engagement ring), but in terms of seeing it all with the dress, I''d have to remember to bring my camera to my next fitting. The dress is still undergoing alterations.

But now that I have the earrings, I think everything that will be on my body for the wedding has now been bought! I have the jewelry, dress, shoes, undergarments, makeup, and garter (wearing my mom''s!).

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2009 9:18:47 PM
Author: jstarfireb
Thanks Maisie! Just for fun, here''s a pic of me in full wedding bling. This includes the new earrings, bezel necklace, and Swarovski crystal bracelet.
Ooh you are going to sparkle!! Everything looks beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results