shape
carat
color
clarity

Which do you prefer?

Which do you prefer for off the rack studs?

• White Flash

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Blue Nile

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Which do you think has the best "off the rack" diamond studs 1/4 ctw to 1/2 ctw?

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Woo-hoo, how fun! I just went through the same search and ultimately ended up getting my stones and settings from Wink Jones, but if I had to choose off the rack, I like the WF martini studs the most. James Allen''s website says that theirs are handmade, which is somewhat alluring too. Good luck and keep us posted.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i bought 2 pairs of .50 ctw from WF for my daughters.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! I wanted something dainty and small, and I think I''m leaning towards WF but I saw James Allen''s and didn''t know if anyone had purchased them. My DH wants to "surprise" me with them... as he would leave the non off the rack purchases to me.
35.gif

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
LoveStreet has the James Allen ones (linky) but she had some problems with the setting when it arrived. Hopefully they sorted them out for her.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay for diamond studs; I have WF but I choose them myself so I could later upgrade. I think the ready set go are nice.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results