shape
carat
color
clarity

Which do YOU like better?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ms_claudia

Rough_Rock
I love both these rings because they''re quite different... Which do you like better?

bowtie.jpg

ms_claudia

Rough_Rock
the bow or the leaves?

doubleleaf.jpg

EyeElle

Shiny_Rock
I Love the flower one in your avatar! Stunning!

Out of those 2 you posted I like the bow. Just because its more clean and crisp and you can slearly see what it is. The leaves (which I do also like btw) is more clustered and the stones seem a bit cluttered. It was hard to make out what it was when I first saw it.

Just my 2 cents :)

ms_claudia

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/12/2008 7:52:43 PM
Author: EyeElle

Out of those 2 you posted I like the bow. Just because its more clean and crisp and you can slearly see what it is. The leaves (which I do also like btw) is more clustered and the stones seem a bit cluttered. It was hard to make out what it was when I first saw it.

Thank you! That flower ring is currently at the jeweler getting a new band (notice the fugly one in the picture). I think the clustered part of the leaf ring is the part that is pave... I''m having such a dilemma because I loooooove the bow but the leaf (which i also love) goes along with the whole flowers and nature theme I have going in my collection... decisions decisions...

EyeElle

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/12/2008 8:05:14 PM
Author: ms_claudia

Date: 12/12/2008 7:52:43 PM
Author: EyeElle

Thank you! That flower ring is currently at the jeweler getting a new band (notice the fugly one in the picture). I think the clustered part of the leaf ring is the part that is pave... I''m having such a dilemma because I loooooove the bow but the leaf (which i also love) goes along with the whole flowers and nature theme I have going in my collection... decisions decisions...
If you want to continue with your theme, then the leaves are the best way to go. They compliment the flowers very nicely. I do love the concept of them, how they are positioned. I am sure in person it will have some great bling lol
The bow is something quite different, something more playful and girly.

All this to say, you really can''t go wrong in whichever choice you make.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I like the bow better...there''s something about the baguettes in the bottom leaf combined with the rounds that I''m not crazy about. The bow is a more interesting design, to me.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the ring in your avetar but the bow and the leaves are both not my style...but the leaves would go better with the flower ring.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the leaves better because it seems much more "blingy-er." I don''t know if that''s a word, but I''ll go with it.
emotion-40.gif

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Bow. It''s sweet & pretty & has a sense of humor.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
One vote for the bow.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
The bow the bow! I''m really into leaves, but this one just isn''t doin'' it for me.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m a sucker for bows. Love it!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the bows. It is so cute.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
another vote for the bow.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the bow better.

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
definitely the bow.... really, really beautiful!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
The bow.

ValerieSun

Rough_Rock
I''d go for the bow, it''s adorable and gorgeous.

Magic_Stick

Rough_Rock
Normally I would of said bow, but compared to the leaves, I like the leaves better. The leaves look richer, more brilliant. The bow is pretty, but it is more of a teenager look in my opinion.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
I say the leaves!
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results