shape
carat
color
clarity

Which Diamond to Buy??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Despite GoG''s own imprimatur...theirs is EGL Europe, and would not be apples to apples, I wouldn''t think.

Re the other...if just evidence of seeing an inclusion satisfied, ask WF about the SI1. If it''s without visible blemish...that may have the edge.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
If eyeclean, I vote for the H SI1 ACA.

Benjamin

Rough_Rock
Whiteflash replied that the the diamond is eye clean from both 8 cm and 25 cm and there are no black inclusions in the stone.
I presume that means the inclusions makred on the AGS report is not visible to the naked eye right?

By the way why is EGL Europe not as recognised? Thanks

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/23/2007 11:31:28 PM
Author: Benjamin
Whiteflash replied that the the diamond is eye clean from both 8 cm and 25 cm and there are no black inclusions in the stone.
I presume that means the inclusions makred on the AGS report is not visible to the naked eye right?

By the way why is EGL Europe not as recognised? Thanks

Probably not, face up anyway. If you don''t want to see anything from any angle at any distance, tell them that and have them give another look. (unless they already know)

EGL Europe is known for less strict grading than some other labs. Color and clarity grades can be 1-2, maybe even 3 grades off (lower) than the same stone from say, GIA or AGS.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results