shape
carat
color
clarity

Which diamond out of these two (pros and cons)

daskeg

Rough_Rock
So still in the midst of making a decision here.

Would like to get some opinions from you guys if I could. Here's the situation:

Jeweler 1 can show me diamonds in person before I make a decision. Price is higher but diamonds are limited. Jeweler 2 has a much broader range of choices but I have to make a choice based purely off the GIA report and I don't get to view before buying - as a result of this they are cheaper.

So if anyone knows more than I do, it would be great if you could share your opinions on which you would chose out of the following based on the pros and cons between the jewelers i mentioned above.

DIAMOND 1

Carat: 0.75 (5.81 - 5.85 x 3.60 mm)
Color: E
Clarity: SI1 (Crystal)
Cut: EX/VG/VG
Fluor: None

Depth: 61.8%
Table: 59%
Crown Angle: 34.5°
Crown Height: 14.0%
Pavilion Angle: 41.4°
Pavilion Depth: 44.0%
Star Length: 55%
Lower Half: 85%
Girdle: Medium to Slightly Thick, Faceted (3.5%)
Culet: None

DIAMOND 2

Carat: 0.76 (5.92 - 5.94 x 3.56 mm)
Color: D
Clarity: SI1 (Cloud, Crystal, Feather)
Cut: EX/EX/EX
Fluor: None

Depth: 60.0%
Table: 59%
Crown Angle: 34.5°
Crown Height: 14.0%
Pavilion Angle: 41.0°
Pavilion Depth: 43.0%
Star Length: 50%
Lower Half: 80%
Girdle: Thin to Medium, Faceted (2.5%)
Culet: None

06pvc

Shiny_Rock
If i had to choose between those I would take #2. #1 is in the Steep/Deep range.

however based on

Jeweler 1 can show me diamonds in person before I make a decision. Price is higher but diamonds are limited. Jeweler 2 has a much broader range of choices but I have to make a choice based purely off the GIA report and I don't get to view before buying - as a result of this they are cheaper.

I would say get a new jewlers. There is no reason to limit yourself to vendors who do not give you the bets of all worlds.

TitanCi

Brilliant_Rock
06pvc|1339555008|3215104 said:
If i had to choose between those I would take #2. #1 is in the Steep/Deep range.

however based on

I would say get a new jewlers. There is no reason to limit yourself to vendors who do not give you the bets of all worlds.

for really.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results