shape
carat
color
clarity

Which diamond is better !

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

james100

Rough_Rock
Hi,
1/There are 3 GIA cert. round brilliant cut diamonds and I hope someone can assist to evaluate them in order of value and quality and how much would they be worth?

thks,

A B C
F/VS2 1.26C F/VS1 1.25C F/VVS2 1.24C
Depth 60.8% 60% 58.5%
Table 61% 60% 59%
Girdle thin to med slg thk fac thin to med
Cutlet nil nil v small
Pol v gd ex ex
Symm ex ex v gd
6.99x7.03x4.26 6.94x6.97x4.17 7.04x7.09x4.13
Fl none none none

2/There is also another round brilliant diamond which I would like to know as to how good is it and how much would it be worth?

D/VVS2 1.41C D- 61.5%, T- 55%, Girdle- thin to med, faceted, culet- none,Pol/Symm- ex/ex, Fl- none,
7.21-7.23x4.44

3/Is there any difference if the diamond is laser engraved? Hope that some kind soul will help this newbie here!

rolleyes.gif

james100

Rough_Rock
Bringing this up, anyone that can advise me!

Much Appreciated!
wavey.gif

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
Nobody can really tell you anything about these diamonds without being provided with the crown and pavilion angle measurements
2.gif

james100

Rough_Rock
Hi,
Unfortunately the information is not available from the jewellers in singapore which I know may be instrumental in the evaluation process.
Anyone in this forum knows the name of a jeweler that provides such info or how I can get it appraised . Is there any other alternatives like a sarin report?

James W.
confused.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Unfortunately not really, James...you need to try to get that info from the jeweler, and if he can't help you get a Sarin or get one for you (what he should do), then maybe you can work with another jeweler who can? Are you located in Singapore? Have you tried looking online? There are vendors who will work with international clients and there are vendors who have that information you require to make an educated decision.

I will say that the three stones you posted have dimensions that would most likely not technically be considered 'ideal' though that does not mean they will not perform beautifully. There have been 60/60 stones that look great in person and when put through the HCA perform well on scoring. But again, you'd need more info..

Good luck!!

james100

Rough_Rock
Hi Mara,
Thanks for the info, well I thought that these didn't seem like ideal dimensions but were not too sure. Yes, I'm in singapore.
Will try with all the jewelers that I had met but not too sure they will be forthcoming with the details! But worth a try!
Will keep you guys posted
wink2.gif
wavey.gif

Anyone out there that can offer something with similar specs of at least an F and VS2 but with an ideal cut, bigger carat up to 1.5
rolleyes.gif
at very reasonable prices?!
rolleyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results