shape
carat
color
clarity

Which Diamond is best?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kwmckinley

Rough_Rock
I have narrowed my engagement ring down to two diamonds and need suggestions at to which one is a better choice. I'm going nuts trying to pick out the right diamond.

Diamond A Diamond B

Shape Round Round
Measurements 6.61-6.64x4.10 6.77-6.83x4.28
Weight 1.09 carat 1.21 carat
Depth 61.9% 62.9%
Table 56% 57%
Girdle Medium M - SThk, Faceted
Culet None None
Polish Verry Good Good
Symmetry Verry Good Excellent
Clarity VS2 VS2
Color D E
Fluorescene None STRONG BLUE
Price (w/
setting) $6,750 $7,550

Aimee

Rough_Rock
Well, both rings sound beautiful. In my opinion, since you are having such a difficult time deciding, it the boils down to one thing...price. I say go with the less expensive since you love them both. Good luck, Aimee

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Both diamonds appear to be nice, but to really learn which is the better value, its time to have them checked out by an independent expert if you are making yourself crazy.

Don't rely on blind opinion ... the stones need to be seen.

Have the sellers send the diamonds to an expert of your choice, and have them checked out so you know the complete facts about each.

The information of lab reports is severely lacking. You need expertise of a well equipped gemologist to help you with your selection and choice.

Buy the diamond..... not its price.

Rockdoc

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results