shape
carat
color
clarity

Which cut is best or you like most?

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wish you were up front with us in this thread about which stones are really under consideration, my friend. Now it turns out two of them are not really in consideration to buy and are just "comparisons"?

yrrp3738

Shiny_Rock
Sorry dreamer, I thought I had made the statement at the beginning when I started the thread for opinion on different cuts. These are real stones I used as examples. For me or some others, this can be a very valuable learning experience. I think the main issue here is usually we don't have chance to view enough samples to determine what kind of numbers will lead to the stone we like.

I would like to thank you all for your input. For many, diamond is very costly. For me, I felt the big pressure recently since the price is changing almost daily.

Dreamer_D|1304034786|2907465 said:
I wish you were up front with us in this thread about which stones are really under consideration, my friend. Now it turns out two of them are not really in consideration to buy and are just "comparisons"?

yrrp3738

Shiny_Rock
update:

#3 is a very pretty stone. But I found I am color sensitive. I went to stores to compare stones before. But I realize now that you need to have the stones under different lights to see if you can see the color. The "I" stone looks great during the most of the day next to a "G". But somehow inside the room in the late afternoon under natural light, the yellow tint is quite obvious.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results