shape
carat
color
clarity

Which color gold for this band?

Which color gold would you go with, and matte or polished?

• yellow gold

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • white gold

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • rose gold

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • matte finish

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • polished finish

Votes: 23 46.0%

• Total voters

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I wish I had scrolled the whole thread before voting! I would go for the polished rose gold. I voted for polished YG at first so take one vote away from YG and deposit it into the RG column! What a gorgeous piece! You have lovely taste.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone!! This will be a down the road project since I still have a set of yellow gold gemstone earrings to finish paying off, and the rest of my funds have gone to a new A/C unit (a priority since 36 of the last 40 days have been over 100 degrees).

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Well, I've decided to go with a 5mm 18k yellow gold at the suggestion of the designer. It was based on the fact that she will incorporating 7 old mine cut diamonds and 7 burma rubies from an antique ring that I've had for quite a while. I haven't decided upon matte or polished at this point. We'll see how it turns out once it is started.

Thank you all so much for your input and suggestions! It really helped me in making the choices.

DSCN0275.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I'm really surprizd but I voted for yellow gold which is normally the LAST option I will ever go for...something about the yellow polished version called to me though. Great taste as always Uppy!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Can't wait to see it Uppy! It's going to be gorgeous. I'm so excited that you will be incorporating the stones!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
This ring will be my 25th anniversary present from my hubby! That's one of the reasons it has turned into an eternity ring. He's one smart guy in letting me choose the design.

(And Coati, you totally ran through my mind when making the decisions for this!! Right up your alley?)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results