shape
carat
color
clarity

Which color combo goes with these sugarloaves?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/9/2009 1:03:16 PM
Author: megeve
Sonomacounty has posted a link to a gemstone artist. While browsing this site, I found this ring
3.gif
3.gif

Whoa - that is fabulous!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Blue plus yellow gold!

pwendyp

Shiny_Rock
Some more stackers and use of multi stones/colours...

I''ve emailed this guy a few times, but not had anything done by him - yet! I intend to though, he is a charming gentleman to converse with.

Alan Vallis

Enjoy!

pwendyp

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/9/2009 2:51:35 PM
Author: Fly Girl
....Some examples are here. Link

I haven't seen such a collection all in one place in a long time - stunning in a word.

Thank you FlyGirl for posting this link!

(slight threadjack...FlyGirl, I've not posted on your recent pieces, but they are all truly lovely - very well done, wear them happily! I'll look your posts out soon, and respond more!)

I'm still with purple on this post though! although blue is looking like a contender!

And after seeing all those pieces on the Barbara Heinrich site - yellow gold all the way!

1.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/9/2009 6:42:37 PM
Author: pwendyp
Some more stackers and use of multi stones/colours...

I''ve emailed this guy a few times, but not had anything done by him - yet! I intend to though, he is a charming gentleman to converse with.

Alan Vallis

Enjoy!
those rings are so me!

mz

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/9/2009 2:51:35 PM
Author: Fly Girl
I''m just back from visiting my jeweler and drooling over the Barbara Heinrich stackers. So many colors and shapes. What I love are the variations on the bands as well as the bright gemstone colors. Slight differences in the band shapes, but they go together so well. Some examples are here. Link
I love Barbara Heinrich''s work. It''s so clean and elegant. Fly Girl you and I must have been separated at birth. We seem to have similar taste in jewelry.

Megaeve, I think a purple stone would look wonderful with your two stones.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Purple, Megeve.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I think purple would really look great!!

tsavvy

Shiny_Rock
Purple/violet
30.gif

A faceted stone or a regular (non-sugarloaf) oval cab would also look really nice with the cabs -- I''m having a hard time picturing a stack of 3 sugarloaves on a finger. It will be fun to see your stones set!! BTW - I did see your post on risingsun''s emerald thread and am re-naming photos right now
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results