shape
carat
color
clarity

Which chain do you like better for this pendant?

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone, I hope this is the correct forum for this question. I tried to make this a poll, but it doesn't seem like I can do that here.

I have a pendant I want to start wearing again, but it is on a thin chain and I don't like how it looks. I have found two options, one is a curb link and the other is a snake chain. Which one do you think looks best? I actually like them both for different reasons. The curb looks a little bit more glittery to me, and the snake chain looks a little more structured. I've had a snake chain in the past and I feel like it always caught my hair.

All opinions are welcome! Thanks in advance.

Curb Link:
DSCN9251.JPG

Snake Link:
DSCN9253.JPG

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
I like the look of the 1st (curb link) chain! I like how it looks more shiny and the chain creates a V shape when the pendant is hanging.
Yes, I like that too! Thank you!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes the first because it hangs better I think. Less stiff and more organic. Very pretty. :love:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the curb link the best! Pretty pendant!

LittleRed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a pretty pendant! I have to add my agree to the curb chain. The snake link looks like it needs a heavier (even if only in looks) pendant.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
First one. it makes a stronger V shape and leads more nicely to the pendant.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another vote for the curb.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Curb.
Looks very pretty!
And I hate wearing snakes. They snag my hair. Maybe I’ve just had poor quality ones?

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! I really appreciate the feedback. I ordered the curb chain. =)2

bespokecarmel

Shiny_Rock
I tend to wear snake chains with modern/minimalist styles. Curb would certainly be my choice.

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
I like the curb link the best! Pretty pendant!
Thank you!
What a pretty pendant! I have to add my agree to the curb chain. The snake link looks like it needs a heavier (even if only in looks) pendant.
Thank you!
The thing is I like heavy substantial chains, but I don't currently have any I could use without changing the bale on the pendant. Although I had thought to change the bale to the back of the pendant so the cross is suspended under the crossed part.

Curb.
Looks very pretty! And I hate wearing snakes. They snag my hair. Maybe I’ve just had poor quality ones?
Nah, I've never had a snake chain that didn't catch my hair, ALL THE TIME....

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
Yes the first because it hangs better I think. Less stiff and more organic. Very pretty. :love:
Thank you missy! Sorry your quote didn't come through on the previous post for some reason...

Q

Queenie60

I like the first chain. The pendant hangs well from the first.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They're both nice, but I too prefer curb!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the curb! Plus they're easy to fix if they break, and once snakes kink or break, that's pretty hard to repair.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results