shape
carat
color
clarity

Which Cartier rolling ring? Thin or thicker?

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the last photo most.
Also nice nails!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I prefer the proportions of the smaller one with your engagement ring.

My eyes are old and struggling with the photos - are they the one colour Trinities, rather than the mixed metal? If not, the larger ones show the different metal colours better however.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the last photo most.
Also nice nails!

I thought I would like the thinner better but I’m leaning towards the thicker!

I prefer the proportions of the smaller one with your engagement ring.

My eyes are old and struggling with the photos - are they the one colour Trinities, rather than the mixed metal? If not, the larger ones show the different metal colours better however.

Mixed metal but it’s hard to see. I agree- the larger makes the colour stand out more!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The thinner one gets my vote.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely thinner with your ering!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The thinner one with your elegant e-ring

plad25

Shiny_Rock
They both look good- but if I had to pick one, it would be the thinner. A bit more balanced.

ArielleB

Shiny_Rock
Both! :lol:

So, which one first? The thinner one.

I have both, and I got them in larger sizes so I can wear them on different fingers/hands.

Krisking

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I prefer thicker, because the width of each trinity band is close to the width of your ering (another nice way to achieve balance)!

chappy

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It's hard to see the colors on the thinner, and if you ever plan to wear it alone the thicker would hold up better. The thin one IS fun though, and adds some interest with its intricacy. Hard choice, which do you prefer on?

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
As an owner of the thin one, I like the thicker one on you! I agree with and think the width of each trinity band matches your ering band better. Plus as others have said, if you wear the thinner one alone, you can see the individual gold colors much better.

secretagentlaura

Shiny_Rock
Premium
My vote also goes to the thicker trinity - I think that it's more eye-catching paired with your solitaire.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well seems like either one could work!

What surprised me was that I prefer the feel of the the thicker one. It’s really cool!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinner visually. But maybe you like the thicker because it’s a different look.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinner

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Thinner!
Looks great!

ladyonthelake

Shiny_Rock
Premium
They both look good! For some reason I like the thicker one just a tad more, even though it doesn't "match" as much. But I don't think you could go wrong with either, just depends on what look you like.

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I vote thinner, looks better with your ring

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you’re going to wear it with your ER, I vote thinner. The thicker one overwhelms your ER, IMHO. But - you’re the only one whose opinion matters! Good luck!

torontocatlady

Shiny_Rock
I like the thin one but neither is a bad option!

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
I think the thinner one looks great with your ring but, having tried all of these on myself, I felt that the thinner ones might not hold up as well with daily wear. They always seem too delicate. For that reason, I always kept coming back to one of the thicker rings. Added bonus is that it can hold its own as a right hand ring too.

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You cannot go wrong with either one. But I’m really surpriseing myself and I like thicker a bit more. I agree with the symmetry comments. Also the thicker one looks richer...and substantial.

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
48C212E6-91CD-46FF-91D8-59B3E50E9BA6.jpeg

I have the size “small” Cartier trinity—which is your larger one—and I really took my time deciding (even bought stainless knock-offs to test drive the sizes in real life). I love the look of more metal, and I feel as though the larger size was “it” for me. I even really loved the larger, “classic” size, but I realized that it was not only wider, but also built out more depth-wise, so it wasn’t as comfortable when worn. The “more metal” look in this ring design is fluid and sexy, imo! The thinner model is still gorgeous, but I’d feel cheated without the larger model, lol.

(Cartier trinity pictured with 10K stuller rose gold and my 18th anniversary 0.80 H VVS2 CBI from High Performance Diamonds!). :kiss2::appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results