shape
carat
color
clarity

Which band...

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I just got a JM ring in 18kyg. I love it and was thinking of getting a band to match it. I found one by C. Meyer in 18kyg, a little simple but it may match. Or I was thinking of getting a channel set band in rose gold. What do you think will look better. Thanks.

Attachments

• jmyg.bmp
    242.9 KB · Views: 565

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Here's the simple band.

cmyg.jpg

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
And a channel set rose gold band.

SET_5402_ROSE_Z1.jpg

iugurl

Shiny_Rock
I think the plain band would look better with that ring. For some reason, I just can't picture the channel set band with that ring. However it is hard to tell, without actually seeing a picture of them together.

moosemom

Shiny_Rock
Both bands are beautiful, but I also think the plain one would look better.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
I prefer the simple band as well. I think it will look fantastic with your gorgeous ring! The chanel is pretty too and I really like the RG but I can't picture it with your ring.

chicam

Shiny_Rock
The plain band is beautiful. Please go for that one. Where can I find it BTW?

antelope1

Brilliant_Rock
The plain band, FTW!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the plain band too. I think the channel set would distract from your other ring...it would make a great ring for another
finger thought!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
the one that matches it TDF. Bezel set some tiny diamonds into it - one per space break?

glsundance

Rough_Rock
Plain band.

Dig the ring

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
chicam, it is from Caleb Meyer's website.

Thanks to all who replied. I am a little surprised that nobody picked the channel set. I like the plain band, but want to make sure the gold matches up a bit. I will be talking with Caleb tomorrow to see if the gold match. And then I will make a decision by tomorrow evening. So thank you once again.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

sphenequeen

Brilliant_Rock
I favor the simple band as well - I am afraid the RG channel set band would compete. Stylistically, I really love the idea of the band that "goes" with your gorgeous piece.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring. I like the simple band with it.

stci

Ideal_Rock
I don't think channel band will do the job but the other one yes... with a big gap.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks. I don't mind a gap. I was leaning towards the plain band, but I also love the rose gold. It looks like everyone prefers the plain band. I will decide tomorrow. Again thanks all.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I prefer the plain band as well. I think they'll look better together.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Another vote for the plain band.

cookies

Brilliant_Rock
Gothgrrl|1309997003|2963211 said:
I like the plain band, but want to make sure the gold matches up a bit. I will be talking with Caleb tomorrow to see if the gold match.

I also vote for the plain band.

If you are still concerned about the gold not being a good match, you could consider asking JM to make a similar plain band for you.. That way it will be 100% match I think. WED-A and WED-F on JM's site look similar to the plain band you posted. I myself have WED-G from JM. It is beautiful and super comfortable.

http://www.jamesmeyerjewelry.com/wed_bands.htm

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Cookie, thanks I haven't thought about that. So everybody went for the plain band. I think I'm going to get it. Thanks for all the help people.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results