shape
carat
color
clarity

Where would I find little natural rubies?

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
I’m in the research phase looking to see if maybe I could do a 5 stone band with 3 rubies and 2 diamonds (that alternate). I’m thinking 4.5mm rounds? Given I need 3 would they need to be a suite so they all match?

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Africa Gems has a couple of options for 4.5mm calibrated ruby rounds. They are sold individually, but if you contact Marc the owner, I‘m pretty sure he could match a three piece suite.
He runs sales often and has one starting tomorrow for 20% off.
or

Inken at Enhoerning might also be able to help you

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Africa Gems has a couple of options for 4.5mm calibrated ruby rounds. They are sold individually, but if you contact Marc the owner, I‘m pretty sure he could match a three piece suite.
He runs sales often and has one starting tomorrow for 20% off.
or

Inken at Enhoerning might also be able to help you

Thank you! That is significantly more expensive than I expected so I’ll probably stick with diamonds.

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you! That is significantly more expensive than I expected so I’ll probably stick with diamonds.
They seemed high to me too..
Multicolour has these orangy red 4.3mm rounds.
It says you can purchase up to 4, but I would recommend contacting them directly to see if they could match you a suite if you are interested in them.

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
They seemed high to me too..
Multicolour has these orangy red 4.3mm rounds.
It says you can purchase up to 4, but I would recommend contacting them directly to see if they could match you a suite if you are interested in them.

Totally forgot about this website! Thank you!

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
If you don't have any luck, I'd try reaching out to Jeff Davies. I bought a suite of much smaller ones, but he has access to all sorts of rough and cuts his own stones. Mine are Thai rubies so have a bit of pink to them as opposed to the deep red of Burma rubies, but it might be worth a shot.

https://jefferydavies.com/

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results