shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to source lab diamond side stones?

bearycute

Rough_Rock
Are there any larger scale search engine type vendors like JA/Ritani to find matching side stones?

Would love to make a flanked ring with a lower cost setting vendor like DK but unsure if sourcing the actual side stones from him is the best bet?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What size are you talking?

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
As a rule, you gain quite a bit logistically by sourcing the stones, the mounting, and the labor from the same source. Aside from saving on shipping issues, it eliminates finger pointing if something goes wrong. If DK is going to build it, start there.

springsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Are there any larger scale search engine type vendors like JA/Ritani to find matching side stones?

Would love to make a flanked ring with a lower cost setting vendor like DK but unsure if sourcing the actual side stones from him is the best bet?

If needed, DK will have stones custom cut to the exact specifications. His prices are very reasonable. I would let him source them.

bearycute

Rough_Rock
If needed, DK will have stones custom cut to the exact specifications. His prices are very reasonable. I would let him source them.

Thanks! I just didn’t know if it made sense to custom cut (labor costs in American) vs. sourcing from a large supplier such as these drop shippers for Indian/Chinese labor costs.

bearycute

Rough_Rock
What size are you talking?

Nothing too particular. I’m in the planning stages of figuring out what I want, and understanding costs in order to be informed. Last thing I need is to start wasting folks’ time with not really understanding cost, and insulting them haha

bearycute

Rough_Rock
As a rule, you gain quite a bit logistically by sourcing the stones, the mounting, and the labor from the same source. Aside from saving on shipping issues, it eliminates finger pointing if something goes wrong. If DK is going to build it, start there.

Thank you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results