shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to source a Floating/Sliding Pearl Pendant?

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I am Christmas shopping, no surprise there, haha. I keep bombing out on pearl gifts to my DIL. Or at least I think I am. She likes very clean and simple designs. Does anyone have or know where I can source a smallish 7mm or so, nice Akoya pearl sliding pendant? I have looked a bunch. And there seems to be 2 ways of building this pendant. I think I like the WG chain threaded thru the pearl with white gold "end caps". Other designs have rabbit ear hooks for the chain to attach. I looked at all the usual pearl sources and I think it's going to have to be custom or at least offer a choice of pearl quality and chain. Any ideas? Thanks...

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
For pearls, I usually start at Pearl Paradise. If what you want isn't available in akoya but is in other pearls, they'd probably customize it for you.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
For pearls, I usually start at Pearl Paradise. If what you want isn't available in akoya but is in other pearls, they'd probably customize it for you.

Thanks. I did look there. To be honest, my last 2 purchases from them I returned.

empliau

Shiny_Rock
I love my Andrew Moline floating pearl - my daughter, who only really likes Tahitians, said of it that it just glows. Takahashi makes floating pearls also.

Andrew had a very nice gem quality floating pearl some time ago, but it was on white gold and I knew I wanted yellow. You could see if he still has it?

Andrew's floating pearls do have end caps.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I love my Andrew Moline floating pearl - my daughter, who only really likes Tahitians, said of it that it just glows. Takahashi makes floating pearls also.

Andrew had a very nice gem quality floating pearl some time ago, but it was on white gold and I knew I wanted yellow. You could see if he still has it?

Andrew's floating pearls do have end caps.

Thank you! I will check out Andrew's site.

empliau

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! I will check out Andrew's site.

If you're interested, I'd message him on Instagram - he usually has quite a few things that aren't on the website. I know the gem quality floating pearl wasn't listed there.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
If you're interested, I'd message him on Instagram - he usually has quite a few things that aren't on the website. I know the gem quality floating pearl wasn't listed there.

thanks, I will

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results