shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to sell gold watch?

kiwi

Rough_Rock
What would be the best place to sell a high end gold/diamond watch (no ebay or craiglist)? I'm also open to consignment. Thanks.

Ravinmad

Shiny_Rock

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Timezone.com... ;)) what kind of gold watch do have for sale?

kiwi

Rough_Rock
It doesn't seem like there is much of watch section on diamondbistro.com. I will check out timezone.com.

It's a Cartier Ballon Bleu 18k rose gold with a diamond bezel.

Lee Little

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I do not have an answer for where to sell your fine watch but thought I would add that I have an antique white gold pocket watch by Patek Philippe that I will sell someday so I am watching for responses to your question. Best regards, Lee

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Me too, Lee. I have an Omega, 18k gold with a fascinating & beautiful woven bracelet I'd like to sell. From the early 60s, I think. I need to get a watch guy to open the case & give me the number so I can look it up on Omega's archive site. Because of its very small 50s- or 60s-style case, probably only a collector would be interested; totally out of style now & it's manual wind.

I guess Timezone.com would be worth trying but it's not the easiest site for selling I ever saw. Does anyone have experience on it?

--- Laurie

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kiwi, is that your watch that is consigned on Jewels by Erica Grace? There was recently one on there, and I must say, if I had the money, I would buy it! It is absolutely gorgeous!!! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results