shape
carat
color
clarity

where to purchase aquamarine?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pannini

Shiny_Rock
so my birthstone is the aquamarine, and been curious as to where to buy a loose stone or to buy a complete setting (either ring or earrings).

any guides would be helpful, such as online vendors or tips!

thanks so much.

pannini

Shiny_Rock
thanks to both of you, i will take a look and if i find anything i like will be sure to post again. =)

Ryon

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/8/2009 6:28:03 PM
Author: pannini
thanks to both of you, i will take a look and if i find anything i like will be sure to post again. =)
If you like the look of mine email Gary Braun at Finewatergems.com
-really easy to talk to and very helpful (gives you pictures when its finished to help you decide)

pannini

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/8/2009 8:16:41 PM
Author: Ryon

-really easy to talk to and very helpful (gives you pictures when its finished to help you decide)
Wow Ryon, I do love yours. I''ll go ahead with Gary, he seems like a good fit for my interests.

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
I like finewatergems. He is a good person! Extremely helpful.

Ryon

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/9/2009 3:42:04 PM

Date: 6/8/2009 8:16:41 PM
Author: Ryon

Wow Ryon, I do love yours. I''ll go ahead with Gary, he seems like a good fit for my interests.
Glad I could help =)

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/8/2009 3:15:29 PM
Author:pannini
so my birthstone is the aquamarine, and been curious as to where to buy a loose stone or to buy a complete setting (either ring or earrings).

any guides would be helpful, such as online vendors or tips!

thanks so much.
Aquamarine can be quite inexpensive in washed out colors, or quite expensive in more vivid and deeper toned blue/greens. It all depends what your budget is and what you are looking for. It appears that gemlineinc has some nice ones for the price. Paraibainternational also has some better colored ones, but the prices reflect this.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results