shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to purchase a hoop earring set with lab grown diamonds

Jewel112

Rough_Rock
Hello, I am looking to see how much the following 3 stone earring hoop earrings with lab grown diamonds will cost me. I have uploaded a picture of what i am aiming for. Where can I purchase such with lab grown diamonds? How much do you suppose they will cost me? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you!

20160926_123852.jpg
20160926_123922.jpg
20160926_123826.jpg

EEFranklin

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Re: Where to purchase a hoop earring set with lab grown diam

Grown diamonds are generally generally 10-40% less expensive than mined diamonds, depending on what and where you are looking. Just like with mined diamonds, their price depends on carat weight, color, clarity and other factors. Without knowing that, it is similar to asking how much a car costs. Do you have any minimums for the carat weight, color or clarity? Or a budget to work backward from? Preference on metal?

Many of the various sellers of grown diamonds offer custom designs, or might have similar jewelry in-stock. As a starting point though, if those diamonds are around 0.25-0.35ct each, a pair could easily cost $2,000-4,000. Using 0.40-0.65ct diamonds, they could be $4,000-8,000. Most jewelers can tailor a design to your preferences on size, quality and/or budget.

FYI, if you see earrings like that for just a few hundred dollars, those are most likely not diamond (grown or mined), but probably an imitation like cubic zirconia.

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Re: Where to purchase a hoop earring set with lab grown diam

It's worth noting that a lot of the cost of things like this is in the labor and general overhead of the store, not just the diamonds. Those stay about the same. There likely won't be a significant overall savings by going with lab-grown goods. That said, most full service jewelers should be prepared to do this. I'd start with the place where you took those photos.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results