shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to look for "smaller" LGD studs?

JenniferMarie90

Shiny_Rock
I'm doing some initial research for my first pair of diamond studs, I started researching pricing on WF ACAs and have decided to see check pricing for LGD in a similar size, but I can't find a small enough size to compare. I'm wanting somewhere between .7 and .8 cttw and on sites like james allen and art of jewels, they only have .6 ct EACH. I work in a power plant so I'm wanting something I feel comfortable wearing every day and I have a pair of 1.4 cttw moissanite and they feel a little too blingy for daily wear. What other sites should I be searching for LGD on the smaller end of the spectrum? Thanks, friends!

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
I'm doing some initial research for my first pair of diamond studs, I started researching pricing on WF ACAs and have decided to see check pricing for LGD in a similar size, but I can't find a small enough size to compare. I'm wanting somewhere between .7 and .8 cttw and on sites like james allen and art of jewels, they only have .6 ct EACH. I work in a power plant so I'm wanting something I feel comfortable wearing every day and I have a pair of 1.4 cttw moissanite and they feel a little too blingy for daily wear. What other sites should I be searching for LGD on the smaller end of the spectrum? Thanks, friends!

Did you look at the preset studs?

JenniferMarie90

Shiny_Rock
Did you look at the preset studs?

no I didnt know that was an option! I'm wanting a martini setting I'll have to browse. thank you. This is perfect thanks!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Rhino @ Distinctive Gem offers lab grown diamonds starting at .13 each! He carries fancy shapes and his classic shapes too. All ideal cut.

JenniferMarie90

Shiny_Rock
Rhino @ Distinctive Gem offers lab grown diamonds starting at .13 each! He carries fancy shapes and his classic shapes too. All ideal cut.

I was looking at rhinos but I didn’t see any smaller ones! I must not have been looking correctly

JenniferMarie90

Shiny_Rock

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
I was looking at rhinos but I didn’t see any smaller ones! I must not have been looking correctly

Were you able to see them on the link I posted above? If you click on the shape you want and scroll to the bottom, you can see the different sizes. Some, like his emerald, start at 1 carat. But the ideal cut rounds, asschers, and AVC AVR all start around .12 carats :)

Alybetter

Brilliant_Rock
Clean Origin sells .30 and up. I bought loose RBs from them, (by the numbers), and they were lovely. Beware their returns policy, however.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results