carat
color
clarity

Where to go for custom settings?

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I fell in love with this ring from Gumuchian ring that they not longer make. Like buses you never have the money and the thing you want to buy at the same time! Can anyone point me in the direction of custom companies where I could get a quote? I might also be tempted to go for white sapphires/other precious gems instead of diamonds to lower the cost a bit.

Thanks in advance,
Chel

Gumuchian 58J1.jpg

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
hhmmm, I'm not sure, I know that many people are happy with the work that BGD does and I've noticed that Blue Nile and Adiamor are doing customs work, so perhaps working with one of them will help keep the cost done. I feel your pain, I fell in love with a Leon Mege, :$$): and since it was only going to be a temp wedder, I wasn't comfortable laying down the cash....gonna save up for the big one instead! :praise: But it seems that I've seen a similiar band to the one you posted somewhere, my first thought was pearlmans but thats where your post came from soo....I'll take a look and see if I can come up with something for you. And I'm sure someone will be around shortly with all the answers that you need!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results