shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to get the best white 8 mm button pearl earrings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Where to get the best white 8 mm button pearl earrings? I''m interested in ones with the best luster. Thanks.

pearlie

Shiny_Rock
Are you willing to put in a little leg work?

Check out some specialty retailers in your area. Not necessarily jewelry stores, but some boutiques and galleries. A place where artists sell their work. Or try art shows, you''re looking for someone who specializes.

From there he/she can show you the different pearl qualities and you can decide which is best for you and your budget.

High luster and clean surface is reflected in the price, always.

good luck

julie.

Christiana

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/4/2009 11:21:56 PM
Author:sonomacounty
Where to get the best white 8 mm button pearl earrings? I''m interested in ones with the best luster. Thanks.

Have you visited PurePearls.com? I think you should
2.gif
There''s everything you need to know about pearls.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Pearlie & Chris.

Actually, Pealie, can''t put leg work into it. I have a young son and work a lot. Just really looking for a recommendation on a vendor but thanks. I will keep those ideas in mind, though.

Chris: Thanks for the link. Cool. I guess you are saying they might have nice ones, also, to purchase besides their information?

Thanks all.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Sonoma, have you tried Pearllunar on e-bay? Take a look there or you can contact them and check if they have button earrings in stock.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
I just did a quick check and found a pair on Pearllunar here

or this one

or this

What they call "full bread" is actually kind of a button shape. They also have "bread" which is also button-like.

Happy shopping!!!

Christiana

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/5/2009 6:54:30 PM
Author: sonomacounty
Thanks Pearlie & Chris.

Actually, Pealie, can''t put leg work into it. I have a young son and work a lot. Just really looking for a recommendation on a vendor but thanks. I will keep those ideas in mind, though.

Chris: Thanks for the link. Cool. I guess you are saying they might have nice ones, also, to purchase besides their information?

Thanks all.

Sure. They have all categories (Tahitian, South Sea, Freshwater etc.) and all colors. And prices for everyone, they start at $80-100. Let us know what you decided to do. Happy shopping
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results