shape
carat
color
clarity

where to get OEC diamonds?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vslover

Shiny_Rock
I''''m really starting to fall in love with the OEC. Those who are lucky enough to have them...where did you get them?

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
You can look at a lot of them at www.oldworldiamonds.com They have added pics to many of their diamonds.....fun!

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
I went to a local antique store that has vintage jewelry and asked if they had any older cuts. The woman there was more than happy to show me what she had! I lucked out and was able to get a nice pair of earrings!
36.gif
Good luck looking and I hope you find some gorgeous stones!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I found mine online via the PS diamond search function and had the choice of James Allen or Whiteflash to call them in.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Antique shops usually have some pieces.....also ebay (if your daring) it can be a gamble just looking at the pictures....although reputable sellers usually have a return policy.....I was lucky enough to find mine......in a box of junk! Good luck with your hunt!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
http://myworld.ebay.com/petersuchyjewelers1137/

I don''t have my ring just yet (will be ready this Saturday), but I had a wonderful experience at Peter Suchy Jewelers in Stamford, CT. What he has listed on ebay is only a fraction of what he has in his shop, so if there is something specific you are looking for, you should defintely e-mail him and ask him if he has it!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results