shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to get laser inscription in Toronto?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mintchoco_ykc

Rough_Rock
Does anyone where I can get laser inscription in Toronto and how much?

Is it necessary?

Thanks in advance!

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Mint,

Laser inscription on a diamond is not necessary and it could be polished off by a jeweler who is dishonest. Plot your diamond (the inclusions) and when you go to have a your ring worked on sit down with the jeweler and both of you plot the diamond together and sign a contract of receipt and the work to be done. When you go to pick up the ring, once again, both of you sign off that you are receiving your diamond and the work is satisfactory.

Just My 2 cents
MWG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2007 10:15:41 PM
Author: MWG
Hi Mint,

Laser inscription on a diamond is not necessary and it could be polished off by a jeweler who is dishonest. Plot your diamond (the inclusions) and when you go to have a your ring worked on sit down with the jeweler and both of you plot the diamond together and sign a contract of receipt and the work to be done. When you go to pick up the ring, once again, both of you sign off that you are receiving your diamond and the work is satisfactory.

Just My 2 cents
MWG
Very good advice. No it''s not necessary, best to KNOW your diamond well. But to answer your question, I don''t know where this can be done in Toronto.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
These guys might know where to direct you (if they can''t do it themselves), and no, though it''s not necessary, and it can be scrubbed off...

Date: 4/14/2007 10:15:41 PM
Author: MWG
Hi Mint,
Plot your diamond (the inclusions) and when you go to have a your ring worked on sit down with the jeweler and both of you plot the diamond together and sign a contract of receipt and the work to be done. When you go to pick up the ring, once again, both of you sign off that you are receiving your diamond and the work is satisfactory....
the plotting thing may be a lot to have done, especially if you''re simply leaving it for cleaning...and especially if that is free to you from the vendor.

mdx

Brilliant_Rock
These guys can do it for you

Gem Scan International Inc.
27 Queen Street East
Suite 406
Toronto, Ontario
Canada M5C 2M6
Phone: (416) 868-6656

Like the others have posted its no big deal and not a necessity, If you like the idea then why not and its not expensive.

Johan

Newfeeflip

Rough_Rock
I bought my diamond 2 years ago and the inscription was done by Gemscan as well. I can''t remember how much I paid as it was included in my total price.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results