shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to get good deals on A LOT of FW pearls?

4ever

Ideal_Rock
I'm liking the Coco Channel long layered pearl necklaces look at the moment and I'm thinking for Christmas I want to get at least one nice long pearl rope necklace; 50 inchs+, white or slightly creamy freshwaters, natural, 6mm+ and it would be nice to have some (or a lot) of pearls left over for a medium length necklace or a couple of braclets for myself or as gifts. I can get them strung and get clasps etc for wholesale price so I'm not bothered if they are ready made or loose pearls.

I've used Pearllunar on Ebay before and they were good but I'm looking for other options for a lot of pearls for CHEAP.

Any suggestions?

iLander

Ideal_Rock
That sounds like an awesome idea!

I don't have any leads on a source cheaper than pearlunar, sorry. But if you do find one, please share it! :wavey:

My best advice is to watch for TPO rope sales... you can get 100" for about $150. Otherwise I think they also sold some discount clearance ones for $2/ inch. Actually, I'd just contact them.

Let me see if I can find a link to those for you...

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Thanks bean, that site looks like it has the odd bargin, I'll keep an eye on it.

I ended up ordering two 66inch white rice ropes from pearl lunar to satisfy my need for the long layed pearl necklace look (the pearloutlet loose pearls looked like they'd be really nice and chunky but the $ really start adding up with the long ropes and even wholesale it's not cheap to have somthing that long treaded). I'm eagerly awaiting their arrival but still want a couple of braclets. I 'm after one or two white 8-9mm fw braclets to stack with some 5-6mm pink fw braclets I'll order through work for cheap. Not sure yet if I want to get theme cheap and just string them on elastic or spend a bit more and get them threaded with a nice clasp.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results