shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to get earrings similar to these Tiffany ones?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

durin

Rough_Rock
I am searching for some earrings similar to these Tiffany ones without the Tiffany price tag. I was hoping someone may have seen something similar in their shopping travels. I appreciate everyones time.

tiffany.jpg

Tiffany Link

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are super cute. I haven''t seen ''em anywhere yet. I wonder if they''re relatively new so not knocked off yet!

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
They are super cute...and also one of the "new designs" on the website. I wonder how much it would be for WF to make them...the tcw is pretty small...

RZ

durin

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for your replies. I emailed WF to see if they can give me a quote.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are very pretty. They''d look nice with different colored stones/diamonds like etienne perret does.

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
ooooh I would love them in white gold/ platinum with sapphires and diamonds....

Let us know how the WF quote goes...I saw those in the store and thought they were gorgeous...

blingless

Rough_Rock
Very nice, haven''t seen anything like them. I can''t explain it but I suddenly crave pizza????

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mm, pepperoni

durin

Rough_Rock
Here is what I received from WhiteFlash:

Includes 2 x .05ct - 2 x .03ct - 8 x .02ct - all A Cut Above diamonds

14kt white gold = $1,150.00
18kt white gold = $1,250.00
Platinum = $1,895.00

Still more than I was hoping to spend so I probably will end up searching for something else.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Out of curiosity, how much were they at Tiffany''s?

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
$1600 in 18kt wg vs $1250 not bad for aca!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
If you do decide to have them made, I would have the pattern "reversed" on one earring so that the two mirror each other on each side of your face. I have a serious pet peeve about asymmetrical earrings that are identical rather than mirror images.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/16/2007 9:17:46 PM
Author: rockzilla
ooooh I would love them in white gold/ platinum with sapphires and diamonds....

Let us know how the WF quote goes...I saw those in the store and thought they were gorgeous...
Oh I love a blue and white combo.

blingless

Rough_Rock
Kay thanks for pointing out the symmetry/asymmetry issue. I never noticed it before but now I''m sure its going to drive me crazy.
26.gif

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2007 1:03:37 AM
Author: blingless
Kay thanks for pointing out the symmetry/asymmetry issue. I never noticed it before but now I''m sure its going to drive me crazy.
26.gif
Welcome to my OCD. (Sorry
32.gif
) This is one my mom started pointing out when I was a teenager, so I always notice it when I look at earrings. With cheapies, I can kind of tolerate it, but not with expensive earrings.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results