shape
carat
color
clarity

where to get a pocket watch?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
I think I''m going to get FI a pocket watch for his wedding gift but I''m not sure where to look! I would love a vintage one, and definitely something engravable. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

lovesparklies

Shiny_Rock
Since you would like a vintage one have you tried looking at antique stores? Usually there are several antique stores in a cluster so you can look at several places at a time. Sometimes local/non-chain jewelry stores will also carry vintage pieces like an old pocket watch. Or perhaps a watch repair shop?

I think that''s a great gift for someone into watches! My dad carries a pocket watch sometimes and I think they''re so neat. Good luck finding something!
1.gif

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
This is a really bizarre suggestion, but you might try searching for websites that sell things for revolutionary and civil war reenactors. My father did civil war reenacting for awhile and I remember that vendors at the reenactments often had both antique and beautiful repro pocket watches since many reenactors wore them.

havernell

Brilliant_Rock
Waltham Watch Co. is a well known maker quality of pocket watches. You can find lots of antique Waltham watches on ebay and probably in antique stores too. Apparently they are quite the collectors item. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results